Chapter 2

Yoongis POV

Damn my face is burning.  I stood up and signaled  Jimin and Taehyung to go follow and protect her. Namjoon helped me up while the others were on the ground laughing ,tears streaming out of their eyes. "Well she's definitely something" Jin said. "I know " I said shocked.

Soon school was over and I saw her speeding off home.  I arrived home shortly, I had no parents or siblings except the guys. I entered the house,went to my room, stripped down and took a shower. My mind kept on drifting back to Mi-ran.
Everything about her was just mesmerizing.  

She's someone I would love to have by my side. She's fearless and beautiful . I knew I would have to make her mine the minute I laid my eyes on her.

All the girls at university kept on throwing themselves at me and it's exhausting,but she didn't even look interested ,now that made me intrigued by her.

Her curves,her lips her body, her voice everything about her is just perfect.

I hopped out of the shower and threw on a baggy T shirt and swagpants. I headed downstairs to find the boys talking,all of them discussing something. As I approached them taehyung spoke loudly" Hyung,you shouldve seen Mi-ran, she's been beating guys up, not only you, so you dont have to feel special. "he said with sparkling eyes.

" What are you talking about " I said confused. Taehyung handed me his phone. I played the video,shocked by what I saw.

" Hyung,are you gonna make her our queen." Jungkook asked .

I just nodded my head and sat down.  Being BTS is time consuming but its what we do best. I love being feared and powerful sometimes and better cause I have my friends beside me. We talked as jin cooked ,we ate and headed to bed. As I drifted asleep I kept on thinking about Mi-ran .

I need a queen and soon Mi-ran, soon you'll be mine.

Mi-ran's POV

I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm rang.God ,I'm exhausted. I could hear my bones crack as I stretched .
I stood up and took a shower . I took my time then picked out my outfit.

I left my hair in a low ponytail feeling to exhausted to try anything else

I left my hair in a low ponytail feeling to exhausted to try anything else. I put on some black and white Allstars, black eyeliner

And some lip balm. I decided to walk today cause my "mother", God that word makes me feel sick,was awake and I was not going to take any risks.  I got to school and went to my locker. Suddenly the loud hall went quite as people started clearing a path,girls squealing like pigs.

"huh, will you look at that ,they look like pigs too"

I snickered to myself

I turned to see Yoongi and his buddies entering the school. I tried to hide behind my locker but it was no use as they were already headed in my direction. I took out my books and as soon as I was almost done,a attractive hand shoved my locker closed.