Chapter 5

Mi-ran's POV

"OK,let's move on" I said blantly.

"My name is Namjoon but you can call me RM." He said as he smiled, dimples appearing on his face
"Aigoo,look at that, you have dimples, well aren't you fucking adorable " I said with an emotionless voice but he smiled again anyway.
"Hi ,I'm Jin and I'm worldwide handsome" he said and sent a wink my way.
"Yeah, you are" I replied and smiled slightly.

"Yahh!! Don't wink at my kitten , Hyung!" Yoongi yelled , irritation clear in his voice.

I looked over to Yoongi to see him pouting ,his face now in a scowl as he looked at Jungkook." Hey snow white,stop fucking glaring at Jungkook" I said covering Jungkook's ears.

" How come you talk to Jungkook with a soft voice but you always swear at me!!." Yoongi said with a scowl.

"Because Jungkook is small and cute like blondie while you always call me by the name of a baby cat when my name is Mi-ran" I said with a scowl. I looked over to Jimin and saw his face turning a shade of pink.

"I need to go now,lunch is over and I need to get to Class." I said as I looked over to see the now sleeping Jungkook.

"Aigoo,jungkookie,you have to get up now,noona has to go" I said as I mentally cooed at his cutnees. Soon he got up as he rubbed his eyes"Bye,noona " he said still sleepy.

- Time skip-

After-school I met up with Lisa as we were exiting the school.
"Hey Lisa ,where were you during lunch,?" I asked,concern lacing my voice.
"Oh,I couldn't find you s-so I went to the library " she said with a shy smile.
"You know what,just come to the cafeteria tomorrow ,ok" I said. She just nodded and we started walking down the road.

We suddenly heard a honk and as we looked to the left we saw Yoongi in a black Lamborghini. We stopped in our tracks as we turned to face him. "Mi-ran, let me drive you home" Yoongi said as he lowered the window. I just stared at him with a lifted eyebrow. "Please.." he said as he coughed a bit,his cheeks tinted a light shade of pink.

Cute.

"Okay,only if Lisa comes with"  I said I climbed into the front seat and Lisa climbed into the back.
As I looked at the backseat I saw Lisa and jungkook sitting next to eachother, only a small space distancing them apart,both of them with a light shade of pink tinting their cheeks.

Aigoo!!look at them they're adorable
I cooed mentally 

As we arrived at my house, I saw my mother sitting on the porch in a tiny ass tank top and shorts with a cigarette in her hand.

Great

Just great

As I exited the car she came up to me and yelled"WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT YOU LITTLE SLUUT!!YOU FINALLY PUT YOUR GOOD LOOOKSS TO USE HUH!" She slurred as she slapped me,making my head fly to the left.

" Me!!A slut. HELL.NO!. LOOK AT YOU!!YOUR BASICALLY SELLING YOUR BODY AND YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS, YOU BLOODY BITCH!!" I said my voice beginning to tremble,tears welling in my eyes.
"DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO GROW UP WITH RANDOM MAN BANGING ON MY LOCKED BEDROOM DOOR??!!. THATS NOT HIW I SHOULD HAVE GROWN-UP,, I WAS FUCKING TERRIFIED,  I COULD HAVE BEEN MOLESTED AND RAPED!!"

"OH PLEASE!! IF YOU DIDN'T HIDE ALL THE TIME I COULD'VE MADE SOME GOOD MONEY OFF OF YOU!!WHEN I SHOWED MEN YOUR PICTURES THEY DROOLED ALL OVER YOU!!BUT NO ONE,NO ONE HAS EVER GOT TO TOUCH YOU! I GAVE YOU ALL MY GOOD LOOKS JUST FOR YOU TO PUT THEM TO WASTE YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE!! " she said as she stepped closer to me.

She then looked behind and smirked"Maybe you did use your looks,since your personality just shitty"

In that moment I felt my blood boil

"NO!"I yelled as I pushed her back ,making her stumble.

"HE BELONGS TO ME!! HE. IS . MINE"I screamed and pushed Yoongi further behind me as my voice cracked and tears began to flow like a river

Yoongis POV

S-s-she said I'm her's

Calm down Yoongi

It's OK

It's no like it's a big deal

Who am I kidding, it's  a  huge deal

Is it it hot in here??

I'm pretty sure I'm blushing right now

Damn it it's moments like these I curse myself for being so pale.

Mi-ran's POV

"Y-you know what, I'm moving out, I'm sick of you and all your bullshit. I thought that you would be better but obviously I was wrong. I'm taking my shit and I'm leaving!!" I said as I pushed past her and packed my clothes and packed my money. I ran downstairs and pushed passed her.

"Come back here you little shit!Maybe now since your mature I call sell your body for a better price." She said as she laughed.
"Where are you even gonna go ,huh? Your broke!" She said as she smirked but it quickly fell after I pulled my motorcycle out of the abandoned garage.

"Jokes on you bitch!!I'm a millionaire "I said as I raised my arms in the air,my voice cracking as tears began to flow even more.

"You selfish bitch ,I've been struggling for years while you have been living the nice life, you know what, fine take your shit and leave you bloody piece of good for nothing shit" she yelled as she left into the house and slammed the door. The minute she shut the door my knees buckled and I expected myself to hit the ground but soon felt myself being lifted in the air.

Yoongis POV

As soon as her mother slammed the door I knew Mi-ran would have a breakdown so I rushed to her side before she could fall.

I scooped her up and turned around to see Lisa and Jungkook crying, I signalled for Jungkook to take Mi-ran's bike to the mansion. He nodded and took Lisa with him as I placed Mi-ran in the front seat and placed her bags in the trunk.
When I returned to the front seat my heart broke at the sight of my fearless queen crying,chocking on her sobs,her knees cradled into her chest and her face buried deep into her knees.

I drove for a while until we finally reached the mansion ,when we got there
Jungkook and Lisa had already arrived.
I took Mi-ran and carried her upstairs to my room,passing the guys who were running around trying to find things to distract the sobbing Lisa who looks like she had been crying for a while. When they looked up and saw Mi-ran I knew they felt as bad as I did.

I placed Mi-ran on my bed and sat beside her as she continued sobbing

"Kitten,come here "I said in a gentle voice as I pulled her onto my lap and held her waist.
"It's OK now, just calm down okay kitten,everything's going to be okay" I said and kissed her crying cheek and starting rubbing her back. She buried her face into my neck and continued to console her.

It was then and there my breath hitched in my throat and I knew I fucked up.

Yoongi breathe .

It's OK.

I'm fine ,just think about Mi-ran and how sad she is right now, she's trusting you enough to be here .

In my house

In my room

In my arms.

Kitten,I hope one day you can trust me enough to share all your struggles and problems with me.

I hope one day you'll adore me as much as I adore you.

Short chapter? I know,don't worry though the next one will be a bit longer. Don't forget to vote and comment😅💕
XOXO