Chapter 6

Yoongi POV

Soon Mi-ran fell asleep and I set her down gently and covered her body with a soft black blanket.

Damnit

I suspected Mi-ran's life was complicated but I never knew her mother was a fucking maniac.

As I went downstairs, everyone were already waiting.

When I sat down I saw Lisa still crying with a big bucket of chocolate chip ice cream " h-how could that b-bitch abuse my Mi-ran like t-that" Lisa said as she kept on taking bigger scoops of ice cream.

"Suga ,was it that bad, I mean even Jungkook's crying and he doesn't cry alot" Jin said with a worried expression on his face.

I looked over to Jungkoook to see him sitting on the couch next to Lisa with a tub of bubblegum ice cream, crying.

"H-hyung it w-was terrible, s-she even slapped *hiccup* noona" Jungkook choked out with a pained expression on his face.

"Yeah,her mom is physco, I can't believe she said so much shit to her,she even tried to hook up with me" I said as I cringed at the memory.

"Really?? Then what did you do....wait no what did she do,touch you, whisper some shit in your ear??" Namjoon asked eagerly.

That's when I became red like a firetruck as I remembered the words Mi-ran said to her mother when she tried getting close to me.

"Suga,are you ok ,do you have a fever cause it looks like your face is on fire" J-hope said , concerened as he felt my forehead.

"N-no I'm just tired....YEAH!I'm tired and I-I need to take a nap, Lisa you can stay here for tonight" I said as I rushed upstairs to the guest room and as soon as I entered the room I slammed the door shut and slipped my body into the welcoming sheets.
With only one thought circling my mind

Mi-ran, it appears your alot more broken than I thought.

I guess I'll just have to try harder to earn your trust.

Mi-ran's POV

Great

Just great

I just had to cry like a little bitch .

Now my eyes look like shit.

I got out of bed ,already aware of my surroundings and my situation.

Im pretty sure they let Lisa sleep over, I should probaly give her some clothes to wear

Orrrr

Jungkook can just lend her some of his

Aigoo,just thinking about them makes my heart warm.

I got went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

Wait a .....minute.

Is this...... Yoongi's bathroom.

And that's his showerr.........

Oh no.

I crouched down onto the floor and held my head,my face probably the colour of a firetruck right now.

Stop!!!my mind is drifting to unholy places,why am I even thinking about this.

I stood up and ran my fingers through my hair and continued with my morning routine.
After that I made sure to pack away all my stuff.

I looked through my suitcase and found an outfit that looked good.