That Episode!

It has been one month in 11th class.
Mrs.B. who is our I.P. teacher has been absent for weeks because of some reason I never bothered to know from others. I show least interest  in talks like these but deep inside I too have curiosity which is murdered by the hesitation.
These days we would just sit on computer systems and do whatever we wanna do.

On one such fine day, I decided to utilise this time by doing some maths.
I am sitting left to Harshita who is chatting  with her previous school friend Vaish , on the adjacent computer system. On the other side I was doing my work. There were two boys sitting beside me. And fun fact is that I don't their names. Moreover, that time I was not able to recognise them.

(Kiddos to me)

After few minutes this person sitting just  beside me got some light and started singing. It  was a song called Rani Mehlan Di. His soft and low voice creeping into my ears slowly and as his pitch rose up my heart jumped. Then I realised it was just my anxiety irritating me.

*Hocus Pokus, You Lost Your Focus*,
I cried inside.

I tried my best to act fool and started running my pen wild on the paper in accordance with my strategy of being unnoticeable.
I did this so because he was singing and I was overthinking. I feared any interaction with him as he was nearby.
But then... I felt hell like anxious and I was clutching the pen I was holding in the right hand while my left hand closed tightly in nervousness. It became uncontrollable so I  slowly moved my eyes to glance at him. I was able to see only one fourth of his face. His head rests on the desk and  turned towards the other side , still singing in his soft voice and pitch low . His glossy hair waving in the air as he moved back and forth acting completely more shy than me. At that moment I was like , " pls pls pls don't you dare to turn to the right..."
After sometime he stopped singing and  I  was relieved. Doing my best to remain nonchalant in the quiet environment that once was ambient, I shut down my work to relax cause my focus has already been destroyed. I thought of using the computer and got busy in thinking what to type.

I have a great fascination towards dreams and their meanings and every thing that I see in dreams , I research about that. This thing striked me there and I typed something related to dreams and then click on a site .
My screen showed:

" SECRET MEANINGS OF SECRET DREAMS "

Just then I heard this "singing" guy beside me saying with his adjacent friend that they got nothing to do other than watching over what others were doing . I thought they would be looking over others' computer screens excluding  the unnoticeable "me". Diverting my attention to my screen,  I was about to read and scroll with the mouse. Sound waves of someone who sat beside and who sang the song earlier in his euphonic voice says :

"secret .. meanings.. of secret ...dreams ..?" ,

I jumped out of my skin and looked at the screen again and read the line to make it sure they weren't looking this side but unluckily I realised that guy was actually looking over my computer. I  became impulsive and I swivelled my head with wide eyes , pale face and saw HIM with a dramatic look on my face !
FUCK ! HE WAS LOOKING AT ME(((( in the eyes)))!!??
( pardon for over exaggerating)
I was startled when I saw him with his back leaning on the chair , his eyes looking into mine directly , a giggle on his face , his shiny hair covering his forehead and his hands shrugging and telling that I'm the most ridiculous girl ever.
I just lost everything in that 2 second eye to eye glance. I was dumbfounded. I didn't know how to react when someone gives attention. I was unable to think what to say, how to address or what explanation should I give for this.
Without  any further due I turned towards my computer with my eyes focused on the cross button and my hand on the mouse.  With every click I could hear their voices and the comments they made on my hilarious behaviour. Even after closing the site , I finally switched off the whole computer system and sat relieved but quite nervous. I never dared to look back to see him again.  Then I got myself busy in mathematics again . However I was only pretending to be busy while he was saying aloud , " introvert hai yeh ". And also said something related to my bio in whatsapp that is "Naturally introverted selectively extroverted."
While my inside was trying hard to control facial expressions. God damn! That day I just ended up being frustrated and at the same time I was on the edge of my seat.

I was curious about his name. So somehow putting the hesitation at the side , I asked Harshita.
He was M#hi!
Another thing also happened but I'm doubtful if it's the same day or the other. I am sitting towards the wall side with Harshita on the first bench and it was probably maths period when two backbenchers were told to sit in the bench behind us. And it was a coincidence that one of them was M#hi! and he was behind Harshita. After sometime he whispered something to my friend and she turned back and replied, " yeh nhi hai vesi! " I was perplexed and said looking towards her, "kon nhi h kesa?? " She said, "Nothing". The anxiety wave hit me again and I never turned my head to see the scenario behind me.

I literally try my best to act fool but this guy is just..... Urghhhhh....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Ahmm... aaa I need a favour from the readers...to help me find that website mentioned above where "secret meanings of secret dreams" , such text is written. I wasted 2hrs finding that as websites keep updating too. So if you are interested in this , please help . You will be rewarded with your name mentioned in the note of thanks at the time of publication and a free author copy of this book( only in case if I got money) ...
At last please help !