"Tanner, you're hurting me." I whisper. I didn't understand what was happening. I hadn't seen Tanner in days, everything I'd been trying to achieve these past few days were all in hopes of seeing him, and now that he's suddenly here I'm terrified of what I'm seeing.

Blood was trickling down my fingertips from his claws. The pain felt like searing lava coursing through my left arm as he sunk his claws deeper and deeper. Everything began to feel distant and fuzzy as I gave a feeble attempt at yanking my arm away, but not wanting his claws to sink deeper. This seemed to anger him further as he let out a spit filled snarl in my face.

"Trying to get away from me so soon? He has you now, I need to finish what I started all those years ago." His eyes look distant and far away, which only caused my heart to beat faster out of fear.

"Tanner please," I whisper. "You don't have to do whatever this is, we can talk like how we always do." His grip suddenly tightens, causing the blood to trickle down faster making me whimper.

"A-Alpha Hall, you don't want to do this." I could feel Nate inching closer from behind me causing Tanner's undivided attention to transfer over to him. He opens his mouth, to speak, snarl, I'm not sure, but his voice was swallowed by five simple words.

"She's over there, Alpha Anderson!" With widened yellow eyes Tanner immediately throws me to the side, successfully ripping deep into my flesh, before I rumble into Sophe's arms. He didn't care to see if I was hurt, instead he spun on his heel just in time to watch as Greyson slashed his claws across his chest.

That was all the crowd needed to spiral into a haze of madness. Screams broke out from every corner of the room as wolves scattered left and right to escape being witnesses of whatever was to come.

I wanted to stop what was happening, but my world was spinning from the torn skin and blood oozing from my arm, but even then I didn't know how. Why would Tanner ever want to hurt me? He loved me.

"Raven, Ryder will want to shift. Get in there!" Sophe's voice is what brought me out of my head as I take in Tanner's feral crouching form, his beady eyes surveying the angry Alpha before him that was my mate. Raven wasted no time in running up to the Alpha's trying to push back a red eyed Greyson to no avail.

"Tanner's an Alpha. An Alpha, all this time..." My head was spinning from the new revelation as I watched Greyson push back Raven to hold Tanner by his throat, flashing his canines at a struggling Tanner.

"Amy, the blood isn't stopping!" Well, it could be that too. Despite the burning heat coursing through me I felt cold to the point I was shivering in Sophe's arms.

"Valerie, hey, you need to stay with me okay?" I hadn't noticed my eyes were slowly closing shut until Sophe shook me awake, my head planted firmly between her two palms. She propped my body carefully against her own, hold my head to her beating heart to keep me stable.

"Greyson, Valerie needs you, fucking kill him already!" Sophe snarls as Amy and Jessie kneel down on either side of us.

"You're gonna be just fine Val, just hold on for Greyson." Amy soothingly brushes my hair behind my ear as Jessie applies pressure to my arm to stop the bleeding. Whatever adrenaline I felt when I was thrown to floor was gone. Pain was chewing me up and spitting me out, but I only had one concern that clouded my mind.

"W-Where's-?" My voice sounded raspy as I push away from the three girls and attempt to turn my head when Sophe forces me back towards her.

"Just focus on staying awake, don't worry about them." Her voice was hard as she starts off into the distance, at I'm assuming the two brawling Alpha's.

Find mate. The words were insignificant but for once I felt the need to listen to my subconscious.

"Greyson.." It took everything in me to force my head away from Sophe until I was watching the scene before me.

Raven stood behind Tanner's kneeling form, a midnight black blade held to the back of his neck. Chains and shackles kept his hands and ankles bound, but the most stunning thing on his body had to be the gleaming black collar he now wore on his neck. Small, silver, dashed, lines were woven throughout the collar, and I knew it must've overall been what's keeping him there.

Besides the intimidating Alpha that was towering above him. Greysons steps held purpose as Raven held Tanner in line, forcing his gaze up towards the intimidating Alpha male.

"You'll be brought to court and judged in the eyes of the council, Tanner Hall." Raven forces Tanner's neck back into a submissive pose making him snarl. Greyson on the other hand crouches down next to his ear, his eyes on my shaking form as he says...

"And if you ever put your hands on my mate again, I promise to the Goddess above I'll kill you."

***

Author's Note:

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, tell me what you think!

Until next time lovelies :)

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow
☪ 1434everr ☪