Protogen - Rallycry

The somewhat nervous and shy member of the Divine Intervention, Rallycry was considerably distraught at the dissolution of the team, though he also understood why it had to be done. He was among the most thankful for the possibility of helping out at the Divine Institute as a teacher or instructor, and quickly joined its staff.

Rallycry is relatively well known for his powerful Flow, and for being the one protogen that has saved the entire time, or most of the time, quite a few times, the most notable being on Gold-Standard, who has become a sort of legend among the trainee Guardians.

Rallycry spends much of his time interacting with his fellow Divine Intervention members, training via sparring, and collecting information on The Ancient Birthplace, the large ancient planet the Institute resides upon. Every morning, for around three hours, Rallcry speeds through the geography, scanning and creating a topological map of the entire place.

Rallycry is also the custodian of the institute, and is often seen running around, cleaning up any accidental messes, and chastising anyone in a relatively meek voice for not picking up their own trash. By all species standards they were adults, and Rallycry really wanted them to act like it.

After the events of Divento's fall, he traded in his duel pistols for a more sleek and shiny weapon, one that he designed himself. Its name was Thunderclap, and Rallycry spends many days and nights learning and training with it.

Rallycry is often brought in against the senior guardsmen and guardswomen as a test of skill and knowledge. It is unexpected that they win, and more so they are quizzed on how long they can last. If they somehow can stay standing for one entire minute against Rallycry's onslaught, they are instantly promoted to field work.

Most don't get more than fifteen seconds.

Although being a custodian and a map maker wasn't what Rallycry thought he would be doing after fighting gods and facing death, it was a far easier and far more relaxing job. And at least he still has most of his team and friends, and family that he can talk to.

It may not seem like it, but he has a hard time making connections beyond the ones that he has with his team. He just simply can't. So, he spends his time training against his fellow Intervention members, and cleaning up the institute.

Don't get it twisted though, Rallycry isn't weak, and he certainly isn't scared to fight against horrendous odds. The Black Letter stored safely in his quarters perfectly reflects that.

Story - Of the Hour, of the Day, of the Year

When one signs up for the Divine Institute, goes through the relentless screening process, passes all the tests when it comes to bodily ability to accept Boson Energy, learns of the secret that is Boson, gives their selected code-name and is given a substantial upgrade from their base form, they would expect the institute to be a military organization.

That would be rather far from the case.

The Campus, as Axel of The Forge so eloquently calls the marvel of construction, was more so a research facility than it was a military organization, far more so in actuality. There was some military structure, but it was more laid back, far more laid back. So long as no one attempts to assert a weird hierarchy of dominance as if this were a high school, all would be fine.

And that is never better represented via the main janitor of the school, the well-renowned and celebrated protogen "Rallycry".

When one first enters the Institute after arriving on the planet, disorientated from experiencing the Fold-Stream for the first time, they would see a marvel of construction and engineering and science. Many, many species intermingling all in the same goal of protecting peace and safety through their sector.