Drawings (plus a story this time!)

Mr

Mr. Beast jumpscare! Yeah, no, but here's ,y new profile picture for spooky month! Pumpkin Cat is here. Now I know he isn't exactly look8mg like a true cute pumpkin cat but so sue me, as I started to draw the colors it took a life of it's on own on the markings. It's an inspired by pumpkin pumpkin cat.

Also no fashionable candle to be posted this week since this week's outfit was too risqué for here. Sorry :/

Like, no pose could make it no risqué. A few of the ones I've drawn here might've has the argument that a different pose and a different portion deflated would've  made it good. For this outfit, nothing would lol.

There's only going to be one drawing other than the animal or the week. I'm still recovering from COVID and I'm exhausted. However, in return you'll get a short story with this FR drawing!

 However, in return you'll get a short story with this FR drawing!

"An Epitaph to Dismay"

It was a nightmare.

The wind was crisp, and it was cold. The wind was black and dark, thick anguished paint strokes of Black paint splattering across the sky, the canvas of the darkness. Of the hideous abomination to the universe itself.

What could even be said. The ground crumbled and decayed away as angels crawled out of their graves. The trees died and shriveled into petrified stone. The universe darkened and blackened, gasping as the last bit of light was choked from its insolent lungs.

A world of ice and mud and rot.

An epitaph to dismay.

Lavender fur bleed its oily black, it split at the seams, lurching form of twisted flesh and broken bones. A hideous abomination to the universe flowing through the blood that soaked in the wretched particles.

The worlds beyond and below screamed out in abject pain and blistering agony, their claws scrapping at the cellars doors and begging for the light to be snuffed. Lightning lit the shadowscape of the decayed and charred remains of the macrocosm.

The universe died unlike it started, a warbling, pleading, cold whimper.

Unnaturality and powers that were made in starlight and forged in iron, crimson sheets of blood and blue curtains of ice. White pillars of soul and black shards of imagination.

Seafoam green spread as the sky itself bled. The painter put down his brush and stood still, as all things were safe for the ceaseless empty whistling winds. All things would be still eventually, even light and the building blocks of subatomics were to be ground into nothing but radiation.

This was the path that laid ahead with abominations splitting apart the fabric, taking a knife and splitting it and repairing with a simple twine, and pretending that it's all perfect and fixed. Cheap pretenders flashing even cheaper grins.

There might be Gods.

Because they were certainly devils.

________________________________________________________________________________

Woo! Short story, I kinda wanted to do more with this one, but considering I have COVID, I don't think I have the energy to try and rewrite ti. I hope you enjoyed and liked the art! I actually really like it despite how messy it is.

And here's the animal of this week! Might not look it but this fella right here is a polar bear! With a theme of Marionette, this one was fine to work on! I won't explain my thought process on this one, but I'll just say the idea for the pose and ...

And here's the animal of this week! Might not look it but this fella right here is a polar bear! With a theme of Marionette, this one was fine to work on! I won't explain my thought process on this one, but I'll just say the idea for the pose and for the theme came to me almost instantly.

In any case! I hope you enjoyed, I hope the short story made up for the lack of four drawings.

Adios mis gatitos!

~ Candle