Prue peered past Nathanial to the cave, "come on out, faery girl, I know you're here. I saw you in my memory."

"You what?" Nathanial asked as Lettie slowly stepped out.

She knew Lettie was fae? This would explain why Greta, in her dying moment, told Nathanial where to be and when. Did this all connect? How?

"Lettie, this is Nyx, the vampire that trained me and Prue; she's the witch I made my oath to," Nathanial explained.

"You're an Olin witch?" Lettie asked.

"Graves, but the surname changed as time went on; the blood, however, remained," she said wistfully, "until it didn't anymore."

"You two were in the dream Nathanial pulled me into," Lettie said as she studied the two of them.

"It was more than a dream," Prue told her. "I was just minding my own, and suddenly, my memory changed. The day we needed so badly to get Nate up and at it, a girl suddenly walks into the cave, wearing jeans, and wakes up a vampire from his coffin. After that, I had a pretty good idea of who you were and where I'd find you."

"I went back?" Lettie asked with wide-eyed horror etched on her face.

"I don't think so; Nyx here didn't see you," Prue mumbled as she paced, "I retained very little magical ability after I turned; however, some did linger. It must be due to my premonition about you long ago. Connected me to your mind somehow."

"You had a premonition about me?" Lettie asked.

"Yes," she nodded, "and I am the only one who did. I knew there had to be a reason I saw it and no one else. Yes, I was a powerful witch, but there were more powerful ones than me. I had the vision shortly after finding you, Nathanial." She turned to look at him, "I knew it mattered. So, I took my secret to the grave." 

"That's why you turned," Nathanial guessed.

"Eternal youth was appealing as well," she shrugged, "Plus, Nyx here didn't want to live without me, right, big guy?"

He just made a face and continued to stand silently still.

"But your bloodline," Nathanial questioned her, "You were so worried about it, you enlisted me to watch it all those years."

"I did, and you did an excellent job," she commended him, "I watched from the shadows sometimes."

Nyx turned to her, giving her a look, "we should hurry."

"We have a lot to talk about, but not here," Prue said, "Come with us. We have a safe spot and more allies too."

"I don't know." Nathanial said reluctantly, "other vampires?

"If you're worried about her tasty faery blood, don't be," Prue said, "Most of us are old school; we don't mess with another vampire's mate, no matter how good they smell. Those that are younger will be carefully watched around her."

"There isn't a better choice," Nyx added, and Nathanial knew that was true; they couldn't hide here forever.

"Are you the rebellion?" Nathanial curiously as he looked from the large blonde Nyx to the tiny raven-haired Prue.

"Are you serious, those thugs turning teenagers on the street? No way are we involved with that!" Prue exclaimed, looking utterly annoyed at having been accused of that.

"But." She added and then stepped closer. "We are going to take down the order, and we're going to need you two to help."