I miss her voice, though, I missed laughing with her

I miss her voice, though, I missed laughing with her. I think both of our lives have been very occupy lately. But unlike most people she understands. But that was always the case.

I rolled through Philly and I couldn't help but think about all the guys that we lost.

" How far away are you?"

" I am like five minutes away from you, I told you I was on my way."

I pulled up to the. Building and I waved to the receptionist. She is a fan of mine. She freaked the fuck out the first time she saw me. I appreciate all the support.

I got on the elevator and I walked off and Gia was feeling off the other one.

"Hey." She seemed confused.

"Wussup?" I kept the conversation short.

We made our way into the crib and I went straight to Amil's room. 

"Kaleb it's not funny." She laughed and she looked at me and hopped up and jumped on me and I caught her. "I missed you."

This type of affection from her seemed impossible. I would've never expected her to be excited to see me.

"Okay I am going to call you tonight. Okay I love you too. Thank you Kaleb, I love you more. Yeah Dave, yeah... okay, bye. I know." She jumped down and I pulled her in by her waist and she licked her finger and wiped my face and I pulled away and she frowned up her face and pulled me back. "I will, okay... yes... I promise... I would never lie to you. I love you too baby, now bye for real. Okay. Bye bye." She pulled the phone away from her ear and waited for him to hang up.

He hung up and she tossed her phone in the bed.

" I am not even gonna lie, I miss you. I don't know. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Just your safety." She shrugged and walked into her bathroom. " I feel like I'm finally getting back in the groove of being myself. Before I was very scheduled and work consumed. Now I just wanna have fun, fucking with a older nigga will show you that you need to have fun when you're young." I laughed and she walked in with a rag. "Sit."

" I just walked into the door." I sat down and she wiped my face.

This shit remind me a school days with my mom.

"Your face is crusty." She laughed and she wrapped her arms around my neck, and observed my face.

" what is going on with you today?" She laughed.

" What do you mean?" She frowned up her face. "I am not doing anything." I watched her face.

"Okay."

"What's been going on?" She sat in my lap and I naturally wrapped on my arms around her waist.

" nothing really, I stopped worrying about my baby mom and focused and on my kids. Things have been going smoother now. I am actually starting to enjoy my house. Which is crazy because I spent millions on that house and it's almost 2 years later, and I'm finally starting to enjoy it." She nodded. " speaking of houses when are you moving out?"