"Where you at nigga?" Kobe asked me.

"I'm at the crib but I'm bout to be on my way over dere." I told him.

"Ight you made sure you got enough for everybody to sell? You know we got people coming in to get it." Kobe said.

"That's a dumb question of course I know people coming in , I know we allow them to come in on Sunday's and Friday's. You stay tryna tell me shit I already kno." I said picking up my phone and leaving out my apartment.

"Im juss making sure cause yo ass be acting like you be forgetting shit." Kobe said.

"Well I'm bout to be on my way over dere right na." I said getting in my car.

"Ight see you when you get hea." Kobe said and he hung up.

I was blasting some Kanye West and was driving fast. I pulled up a liquor store that was around the corner from the trap.

I grabbed my Glock and put it in my pocket and got out the car locking it. I walked inside the store and bought some backwoods.

After I went and bought the woods I left and went to the trap. I got to the trap and parked in the driveway.

I got out my car and went to the front door typing the code in the keypad and I went inside.

The girls were counting money and the guys were bagging up the stuff and putting the pills in the bottles.

I sat the black bag on the table. "All da shit is in there , that should be enough for tonight." I said and they nodded their heads.

I went upstairs and went down the hall and went in Kobe's office.

"Bout time yo ass showed up." Kobe said opening a case with all the guns we had at the trap.

"Nigga please." I said sitting on the couch.

"We should make a lot tonight cause all the feens be out on Friday's for real." Kobe said.

"Yeah I'm already knowin , Imma juss sell the pills doe." I said.

"Why not the weed?" Kobe asked me cleaning his gun with a red bandana.

"Cause ion feel like getting allat shit on my hands." I said.

"Yeah I feel you, You talk to Sean?" Kobe asked me.

"Nah you?" I asked and Kobe nodded.

"Yeah he supposed to be coming over there today to help , Juss don't say nothing to him we don't need no problems tonight. Juss keep it about money ight?" Kobe said.

I smacked my teeth "As long he don't come at me on no hot shit cause ion got no problems with dropping his ass again." I said.

"Man we like brothers y'all gone have to move past this shit one day. Yeah he was wrong but I'm sure he'll apologize. You know how he get when he drunk." Kobe said putting all the guns back in the black case.

"Him being drunk ain't no excuse for him talking crazy to me and my girl." I said.

"Yeah I feel you." Kobe said.

1:00 AM

People was coming in left to right all night, I sold a lot of the pink and blue pills and I only had three left and I came in here with 160.

The feens loving it they be buying like 9 at once. I was sitting on the living room couch and counting the money I made so far.

Sean was sitting at the kitchen table and ain't said nothin to me. Ion see why he would tho he still ain't apologized for what he did. Ion even care that he ratted on me , it's the fact that he disrespected my girl.