Chapter 9

I was now sitting on a very large bed, my hands tied to the bed poles. The leader of the shape-shifters was sitting at the edge of the bed, grinning at me.

I still refused to give him my name, and for that he wanted to punish me. I began shaking like a leaf, and he inched up, closer to me.

"Tell me your name" he said. I shook my head, immediately regretting it when I saw the look forming in his eyes. "You have a voice, and I would love to hear it. If you don't speak willingly, I'll have to force it out of you".

He stood up, and walked over to a drawer. My eyes were glued on him, wondering what he was going to do. About 2 minutes later, he turned around, and in his hand was a knife.

As soon as I laid my eyes on the knife, I began to squirm and struggle against the bed poles, but it was no use. All this time as I was struggling, the leader just smiled at me.

I began to hyperventilate, and my asthma kicked in. I desperately hoped Louis would find me, but even if he did find this place, he would have to deal with all the shape-shifters. 

I was betting that there was more than the ones I saw in that room. Why would Louis even want to save me, he helped kidnap me in the first place.

Tears streamed down my face, and the leader smirked. " I'm giving you one last chance. Tell me your name." Fear conquered me, and I blurted out "Kayley".

The leader looked surprised, but continued to come closer to me. "Do you know what I am?' he asked. "A shape-shifter" I responded weakly. All the crying and my asthma was making me very sleepy.

"Please let me go" I mumbled weakly. The leader just smiled down at me. He brought the knife up to me throat, pressing it against my jugular vein. He began to lightly slice my skin.

I let out a scream, and the leader just kept smiling. I could feel blood slowly running down my neck. "Did you know that shape-shifters also drink blood?" he smiled evilly, and set down the knife. 

He climbed on top of me and ended up in a straddle position. I let out a yelp when he began to grind himself against me.

He then opened his mouth, and all I could see was rows of fangs protruding from him gums. I was about to let out a scream, but he covered my mouth.

He plunged all his fangs into my neck, and it felt like my neck was on fire. This was more painful than when Niall, Liam and Harry bit me.

It felt like his fangs were in my throat forever, and right before I passed out, I heard a yell that someone had broken in. All I could think of was Louis.

Hello! Sorry for the long wait. I've been so busy with school, especially chemistry. God, how I hate that course. Oh well. I recently began to listen to Up All Night, and I instantly fell in love with it. I wish I had gotten the album sooner. Don't get me wrong, I am in love with 1D, but mainly because of Take Me Home. I WILL UPDATE FOR SURE TOMMOROW, BUT IF I GET 2 COMMENTS OR 2 VOTES BEFORE 8 TONIGHT, I WILL UPDATE FOR THE SECOND TIME TODAY.