Chapter 23

The leader of the shape shape-shifters was sitting there, smiling at me. Harry got into the van, and then it pulled away from the store. Harry then transformed into a shape-shifter. It wasn’t actually Harry after all. I started to panic.

“What did you do to Louis and Zayn?” I said, fear evident in my voice. “Don’t worry about them. I suggest you worry about your own safety”. I felt an injection in my arm and saw a syringe . I faded into darkness.

I woke up, not sure where I was. I heard an odd whistling noise, and felt a few bumps. There was a blindfold on my eyes. My ears then popped and I realized that I was on a plane. I tried to stay calm, but then I let out a yelp. Something cold was put up to my arm, and I could feel my skin being sliced open. I let out a weak scream, and a rough hand clamped over my mouth.  

“Shhh…we’ll be landing in a few minutes.” I stayed silent, afraid of what would happen. The knife left my skin, and I began to think about how I could escape. I let my mind wander, and immediately thought of the show Supernatural, with Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles. I love them so much…my mind snapped to one of the first season episodes where there is a shape-shifter. It may be a show, but I could try it. However, these shape-shifters are a lot different then the ones on the show. 

Either way, it was worth a shot. I tried to think about what killed the shape-shifter when I felt another injection, and I blacked out immediately. 

So.......hello. I have no good reason as to why I stopped writing, but I'm back now. So thank-you if you stuck around. I'm not sure where I want this story to go, but I do want to get back to writing; I've missed it. 

Thanks for reading :)

-Steph