Chapter 19

I was running. It appeared to be a maze. I came to no dead ends, but I didn't seem to be making any progress in finding my way out. I yelled out for help, but got no reply.

I started to become tired, and stopped running, but continued to walk. I then noticed a figure standing a ways from me. I squinted my eyes, but I could not see clearly who it was. 

Suddenly, fog appeared out of no wheres. The figure disappeared. I called out for help once again, and this time I got a response. It came from my left.

I slowly turned to my left, and found myself looking into blue eyes. It was Louis. He smiled at me and his fangs protruded from his mouth.

His blue eyes turned red, and I tried to run but he grabbed me by the waist and did not let go. He leaned into my neck, then plunged his teeth into it. I let out a loud scream. It hurt like hell. 

I felt my body being drained, and my legs buckled. I closed my eyes and let darkness take over me.

I gasped as I woke up. I let out a scream when I saw all 5 boys in my room, especially when my gaze landed on Louis. 

They all just stared at me, confused at my reaction. I was tired of this shit. I would rather be dead than kept as hostage by vampires. 

Stupid, I thought. Before I was shot I actually started to care and feel comfortable around the boys, until the news report and kidnapping.

I suddenly realized that we were not at the house, but what appeared to be a hotel. There were four beds. I was alone on one while the boys all sat on the one across from me.

So sorry it took me so long to write, and ending this chapter abruptly. I will update again tomorrow. Thank you for over a 1000 reads! It means so much to me. 

Fan, vote, comment!!!!!