Chapter 13

We flashed to the kitchen. Louis was there, and I smelt bacon. He smiled brightly when our gaze met, and I smiled back at him.

"How is my lovely Kayley doing this fine morning?" Louis asked brightly. I responded by saying "Fine". Louis frowned. "Everything all right" Louis asked worriedly. My eyelids fluttered, and Zayn spoke up for me.

"We were by the lake, and I believe Kayley is very tired from getting up early." I groaned in agreement and saw Louis' look of disappointment.

"WHAT ABOUT ALL THE BACON I COOKED???!!!" Louis shouted. I groaned once again and tried to cover my ears, but as soon as I let go of Zayns neck I almost fell.

I let out a shriek, but Zayns strong arms held me close to him. He also chuckled at Louis. "Leave the poor girl alone. When she wakes up she can eat."

Zayn flashed me upstairs, to my room and laid me down  on the bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I instantly fell asleep.

I ended up waking up at  4:30pm. Wow, I slept late. I sat up, and headed to the bathroom. I managed to find a hair brush, so I began to brush my hair out.

It was too greasy for my liking. I stripped out of my clothes, and stepped into the shower, already equipped with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. 

There was a a razor. Once I rinsed my hair from the conditioner, I stepped out of the shower. Freezing air engulfed me. I shivered and wrapped a towel around my body.

I brushed out my hair and wrapped it up in a towel. I sighed and began to wash my face. Minutes later, I wandered back to the bedroom, and headed towards the dresser. 

I pulled out black skinny jeans and a light blue knit sweater. I changed, and proceeded to take the towel off my head.

I ran my fingers through my hair, and felt a breeze. I whipped around and saw....

Cliffhanger!!! I'm gonna try to update tomorrow but I'm getting up a 5am to go to the hospital so I might be half asleep typing this. Either way, I will update tomorrow. If I get a comment tonight in the next 2 hours, I will update again.

Fan, Vote & Comment!!!