Chapter 2

I was frozen with shock. From my point of view, I came to the conclusion that One Direction had just killed my best friend. I slowly took one step back, and froze once again when I heard Liam say "Do you guys hear that?" Louis then responded, "Yeah, it sounds likes someones eavesdropping". I felt my heart leap into my throat. They could hear my heart beating most likely, and I then decided it was time to run, not wait around to be killed by my idols.

Even though I have huge crushes on all 5 boys, I would prefer not to be killed by them, especially when their vampires. I was terrified of them now. I took off running as fast as I possibly could, and turned my head around. I didn't see any of them coming, but then again, they probably have super speed. I decided to run to the groups of fans still screaming their heads off. The guys hopefully would not attack me in a group of fans, but then a terrible thought occured to me: they knew that I knew what they were, and would most likely hunt me down. 

There was only 20 feet between me and fans, but I immediately stopped when I heard a voice saying "We will eventually find you darling, there's not point in running". I recognized that voice as Zayn Maliks. I made a quick turn to continue running to the crowd but I bumped into a solid figure, Harry Styles. I let out a yelp and slowly backed up, only to bump into Louis. "Ello love" he said with a smirk. Niall then came at me, resulting in me shrieking, while taking a step back and falling. Niall then bent over and said 'This will only hurt for a second sweetie" and he began to kiss me neck. My heart was beating in overtime, and I was thinking that I am going to die because of Niall Horan. I then felt his fangs plung into my neck, making me scream out in pain. I attempted at pushing him away, but I was growing weaker by the second, feeling the blood being drained from my body. The pain then suddenly stopped, making me gasp, since I was holding my breath. 

"She tastes amazing!' Niall exclaimed. "I've never tasted anything like her before". "Why don't we bring her home?" suggested Harry. "I would love to taste her, and maybe do a little more, if ya know what I mean!" Harry gleamed at me, making me cower.

"Pl-l-ease let me go. I won't tell anyone about you guys, I sw-w-ear.." I stuttered. I did not want to be kidnapped by One Direction, especially when their vampires. 

"Love, we can't possibly let you go, especially when you taste marvelous." said Niall. "My turn" said Liam, walking up to me. I struggled against his grip, but it was no use. I screamed once again when he bit me, and this time I fell into unconsciousness.

Thank you to every one who may read this. I'm new at it and would appreciate it if anyone who reads this votes, fans, or comments. Thank-you :)