Chapter 11

I woke up, attempting to move but discovered that Louis' arm was still around me. I looked at the bed side table to check the time. It read 5:23am. I moaned and sat up.

I gently pried Louis' arm off my waist and sat up. I got up off the bed, and quietly opened the door. I made my way to the kitchen, and went to the door leading outside.

I closed it behind me and started to walk. After about 5 minutes had passed, I came across a lake. There were a couple of chairs off to the left, and I made my way over to them.

I sat down in the baby blue one. I gazed at the lake, watching the moonlight ripple on the surface. A hand suddenly appeared on my shoulder, and I turned around to find Zayn standing there.

Pretty, isn't it?" he murmured. I did not reply, and continued to stare at the moonlight. "I'm sorry for what we have done to you, but you have to understand that we can't have our secret exposed."

I tried to respond, saying how I understand that it would ruin their careers, but my throat felt dry, and no words would form.

"Look at me" Zayn said. I slowly took my gaze off the moonlight and looked at Zayn. His eyes had a tint of red, and what scared me most was when I said "Feed off me". 

I'm sooooooo sorry that this chapter is short, but I wanted to update even though I don't have much free time. I'm not one to stay up until midnight to write a chapter. Thank you to all who have read this, and any comments would be very much appreciated, especially if they give me helpful tips on writing. Fan, vote, comment!!