6

When everyone spoke about Valentina or Ms.Romano as most of the staff referred to her as I did not expect this.

I was now facing a short brunette woman stood glaring at Vincenzo.

"Valentina I said get changed now."He growled at her.

She was stood in the kitchen arms folded across her chest in a light blue tracksuit staring up at him.

"Vincenzo no."

Then they both started arguing in italian.

"I'm going to fucking kill you."And with that he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder turning to Lucifer.

"We'll be back in a moment start without us."Before he carried her out of the room as she cursed at him.

I looked at my, I guess now he was my boyfriend amused.

"So Valentina."

"They're not exactly a proper couple yet."He explains.

"So he kidnapped her or did he just buy her like you?"

"No."

"Oh you know what you guys should set up a service like that you can call it buy a bride." I laughed.

"You know what I'm not explaining this right now ,let's just start dinner." He said but i could tell he found it funny.

"So did you like the tour of the house?"

"I actually did Lucinda is lovely to talk to she's quite funny to."

"She's funny? how so."Deciding against telling him about what we talked about and her comment.

"She just is.I noticed all your stuffs already in our room."

"Yeah before we came though I moved everything around so now you have more space than me, I thought it appropriate after I saw your shoe collection."He laughs and I flick him as he pulls our chairs closer together while we wait for Vince and Valentina to come back.

"I am aware our circumstances aren't normal Aphrodite but I plan to make you a very happy woman.I just knew when I saw you that night that I had to have you.You where constantly on my mind all the time."

Part of me felt that this was really sweet but the feminist in me thought he sounded like nothing more than a bratty child who didn't get what he wanted orignally. Regardless I was going to try my best to make the best out of a bad situation.

So I smiled holding his tattooed hand.

"I appreciate it Lucifer ,I really do."Part of me did ,truly.

We sat there staring at each other and he ran his thumb over my bottom lip caressing my cheek but when he actually leaned in to kiss me we were interrupted.

"We're back!" Vincenzo called as he walked back into the dinning room with Valentina attacthed to his side now dressed in a  khaki rib knit dress and black knee boots.

Vincenzo sat at the head of the table Valentina on the left of him and Lucifer to the right and well I was beside Lucifer.

Looking up smiling at me through kind eyes Valentina spoke for the first time since they returned.

"Aphrodite right? I'm Valentina but you can just call me Val."She offered a friendly smile.

"Yeah hi ,I've heard lots about you it's great to finally put a face to the name."

She laughs softly and Vince looks at her smiling so does Lucifer.

Weirdos.

"You're going to be living her part time right?"She asks and Vincenzo's eyes are still glued to her gorgeous face while she talks.