4

It's been a week now since I went to try and find my mom and the Carlos run in.I have been staying with Leo and his boyfriend at there place since terrified to go back to my place.

When Leo picked me up that night he brought me straight to his place and his boyfriend Evan cleaned me up then went to my place to get some things for me.

They were angels and a match made in heaven.

"I have to go to the club tonight to get paid."I say getting up from the island in there kitchen putting a bowl in the sink.

"We'll do you need me to come with ? Fend off any perverts be a personal bodyguard?"Leo asks getting up from his position on the couch with Evan.

"No I've been here to long.I needed to leave eventually plus we have security at the club remember."I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Aph it's only been a week please don't rush yourself or feel like you're imposing.You're not we love having you and you need time what happened was awful."

Trying to suppress the memory I cut him off.

"Leo, I am a grown woman anyways I have to go talk to Luca about work anyway it's how I make my money I need to go back."

After I went to my place to change and collect some stuff I get a taxi to the club it may be close to my house but after what happened I'm just not comfortable walk at night/evening time.

Upon entering the club I look around the floor for Luca and see Rick.

"Hey Rick ,is Luca in the office?"

"Sure is."

"Thanks."

I walk to the back knocking before opening the office door.

"Aphrodite! How was your time off ?"luca asks rounding the desk to hug me but I put my hand out in time to stop him.

"I want to work tonight."

"That is perfect have a seat."he gestures to the chairs as he rounds back to his seat sitting down flipping though his books.

"Yes I thought so, it just so happen that a client a Mr.Collins wants to hire you anyway."

"Perfect I'll do it."

"Great you should go hurry and get ready I'll send you details after I call him."Luca tells me and I nod getting up exiting the office and going out the side door of the club and get a taxi home again.

Good thing I'm working tonight cause one thing is for sure and that's that these taxis ain't cheap.

I meet up with Mr.Collins outside a restaurant called Merridean.

"Evening."He greets and we link arms despite the nawing nausea in the pit of my stomach that keeps growing more and more intense.

Trying to suppress it we go in and have dinner with a couple who I'm assuming he has business with due to the parts of conversation I've heard in between biting back bread rolls to stop myself getting sick.

"Yes well Ava and I are planning to go away to the Maldives soon actually so I'll have to."

I freeze up completely.

He put his hand on my upper thigh.

"No you don't have to do this please I'll pay you let me go Carlos!"

"You pierce whores will pay me back one way or another."

I jolt up from the table shaking then utterly and knocking over my glass as I shake tears pricking my eyes.