"Hahaha! Can I see some of your plates?" She requested excitedly.

"Yes sure. But it's not perfect ha. Hahaha! I just choose architecture, dahil... Wala lang nabo boring lang ako kaya nag shift ako sa architecture." He reason out.

"Then your brother shift from economics to engineering so we still in the same year hahaha!" He laugh while walking.

Irene like the way how his laugh become a music on her ears. "I also paint, but not good." She said.

"Hmm? I saw your painting in your house. Ang ganda kaya!" He said looking at her.

"Hindi ah! Hahaha!" They went both inside the gate, "So... Dito na ako." Irene said.

"Sige bukas na lang ulit. I still have class to be honest." Greggy wave his hand.

"Class? Wala pang Christmas break?" Irene asked.

Greggy laugh once again, "Di uso yun pag hindi ka nakatapos ng plates joke!"

The third day will be the best for both of them, sitting next to each other while the father are busy on homily.

He look at her, "Ang ganda... Ang ganda ng mga mata niya na mapupungay." He can't help but to comment.

"Can I pray for her? Pwede ko ba siyang hilingin para sa akin Lord? Wag na lang kung hindi siya." Greggy asked the God.

"If siya na talaga Lord, give me a sign and confident to confess." Irene prayed.

At the fourth day, Irene did not get enough sleep. So she fell asleep at church.

Greggy look at her, he sigh before putting her head at his shoulder. "Antukin."

At the ending mass, Irene did not wake up yet. "Paano kita gigisingin?" Greggy asked doesn't know what to do.

A clap of crowd make Irene wake up, so she quickly clapped her hands too.

Greggy bow his head so his laugh won't be visible to others, "Ang cute."

At the fifth day, while going home after the Misa de Gallo, an open store caught their attention.

"Bili tayo?" Greggy asked.

"Let's try." Irene answered.

They went near at the store, "Bibingka nga po dalawa." Greggy pay the food.

Sitting in front of the Laoag cathedral while staring at the beautiful lighting display.

"Irene?" He called her name.

"Uh?" Irene asked while putting the bibingka inside her mouth.

Greggy did not say any words, because he fell for her. Staring at her, making him even fall more. He just started to fan so a cold air make the atmosphere more comfortable for him.

On the sixth day, the church bell rang the Laoag city. "Tara na late na tayo." Greggy said for nth time to Irene.

"Pantay na ba eyeliner ko?" Irene look at his eyes showing him.

"Oo, maganda." Greggy answered, indeed it's a beautiful eyes he ever seen.

"Tsk. Sabi ko kung pantay." Irene put a hair clip lastly.

Greggy hold her hands, running towards the big Laoag cathedral. They still managed to attend it peacefully.

Seventh day, watching the choir practicing, they look at each other.

"Ang aga naman natin ngayon." Irene said, they're outside the church.

"Alam mo..." Gorio look at her straight, "Your eyes shines like the star above."

"Of course because they reflect it." Irene said,

"When will you reflect my feelings for you?" Of course Greggy did not say it.

"Hahaha! Ang ganda lang talaga." He said instead.

Before looking up at the sky full of notes, the choirs sing like angels humming birds.

The second to the last day of Misa de Gallo.

Along with their family, Araneta Family and Marcos Family.

Greggy steal a little glances to his family, of course he still choose to sit beside Irene.

"Sa tagubilin ng mga nakagagaling na utos. At turo ni Hesus na Panginoon natin at Diyos. Ipahayag natin nang lakas-loob"

The two take a deep breath before they hold each other hands, "Ama namin." Irene sang it quietly, but loud enough to Greggy can hear it.

A fast heartbeat of Greggy, making him blush in to darkest shade of red. Indeed an angel singing beside his ears. The angel's hands holding on him.

He did not even notice it's already done when he felt his hand, come down. So he look at it. Irene is still holding on it with more holding hand position.

The last day, it's still the same sitting with each other.

Irene fanned her fan fast, so fast that Greggy looked at her.

"Mainit?" He asked, "Medyo." She answered.

While waiting for the priest, they're talking to some things that happened in their day, "Anyway, mamaya daan ka muna sa bahay?" Irene asked.

"Pwede naman, lagi naman ako dumadaan dun." Greggy answered, he always fetched and accompany her walking back after the mass.

"Hindi, mag stay ka muna. May klase ka ba?" Irene said clearly.

"Hindi, wala naman. Free time." Greggy always have a free time when it comes to Irene.

"Ang kapayapaan ng Panginoon ay laging sumainyo."

They look at each other, Greggy lowered down his head to peck a kiss on her cheeks. "Peace be with you." He whispered.

Irene can't help but to bite her lips, feeling tickle on how deep and close he whispered it.

They went at Irene's house, "Kasi may ipapatikim ako." She said while walking.

Greggy cleared his lump, "Ano yun?" He asked.

Irene wink at him before saying "Secret."

"Irene!?" Greggy said watching Irene running, so he chased her.

They're at the round table, "Ta-da!!!" Irene exclaimed showing him the bibingka.

"Wow! Did you cook this?" Greggy happily look at the bibingka.

"Yes, hahaha!" Irene put down the tray of bibingka.

"For sure masarap." Greggy commented.

He taste it, savoring every taste of ingredients.

"Ahh! Sarap!" He can't help but to praise.

Irene looking at him, with love. "Sabi kasi nila... Pag mahal mo daw yung tao gawan mo ng bibingka." She meant it with her feelings.

Of course Greggy get what she meant faster than his architectural design subject. "Hmm? Sabi din nila, when you love the person kakainin mo ang lulutuin niya."

"Gusto kita, Irene." He added.

"Matagal na kitang gusto." She answered.

An indeed granted prayer for the both of them.