"Talk."

"Oh fuck, yes baby." He kissed me again. "Ah! Ugh. Joshua. Yes yes yes." I licked his lips and he spit in my mouth.

"You so fucking nasty." We held eye contact.

"Yes, I am going to come! Give me that dick! Please make me come."

"You wanna come on this dick?"

"Yes, please!" I cried out.

"I feel that shit baby." He kissed me and I sucked on his tongue. "Come on this dick."

"I am going to come on that dick." I suck in as much air I could and I came hard and it felt my like my legs disappeared and I fell and he caught me and I grabbed his arms "ou shit."

He carried me over to the couch and he laid on the couch and i grabbed the back of the couch.

He slid back in and pushed me into the couch.

"Relax for me." He kissed the back of my head and I let my body relax and I could feel his dick just rest in me and stretching me out. "Good girl." He half stroked me and it was slow and steady and he eased my body and my body love it.

"Give me." I could barely get it out.

"Give you what? What you want baby?"

"Give me all that dick." He grip my love hand and push every inch into me. "Wait." I pushed him back.

"No, you wanted it, take it." I throw my head into the couch and screamed feeling him dig me out. "Take this dick baby."

"I can't can't." I tried to get up and he held me tighter.

"No, where you going? Mm? Take your dick baby."

"This my dick?"

"This your dick baby."

"What about your wife?" He slammed into me and my body jerk. "Shit!"

"Fuck my wife. This your dick."

"This dick so good baby." He put his foot up on the couch and went crazy. "Shit."

"Say this is your dick."

"This is my dick."

"Talk your shit baby."

"I love this dick. Tell me you love this pussy baby?"

"I love this pussy, you got the best pussy."

"You got the best dick, oh! This shit feel so good." I took sharp deep breaths.

"You so fucking bad."

"I'm bad?"

"Yes. I love your nasty ass." He let go of my back and placed both of his hand around my neck and pulled me and we crash into eachother

I cried out and he went harder.

"Yes." I said repeatedly.

"Mhm, right there."

"I am about to-" I reached for something and her crash into me and I exploded.

"Mhm, there you go." He pulled out and I claw at the couch pillows. "That is all you wanted, you needed that shit fucked out of your ass." He pulled me down and flipped me over and pushed my legs back.

"Josh I'm done."

"Mhm, hold them legs." I grabbed my legs

"Please I-" he slid back in me. "Oh shit." I jumped and I grabbed his arms.

"No hold them legs, you got two jobs, hold you legs and take this dick. You should just asked baby. If this is what you wanted you should've asked." He rubbed my clit and I held onto my leg for dare life.

"Shit, I'm am going to come." I squealed and he started long stroking and it threw me off and I came hard, I couldn't even breathe.

"Breathe Amil, breathe." He slapped my clit.

"Please, I am done."

"I hat happened to all that attitude."

"I am sorry, I am so sorry." I gasped for air and it was like I couldn't catch my breath. "I'm sorry."

"I heard you, I still ain't done with your ass."

"Okay! Oh my goodness!"

"Pretty ass pussy."

"Please, I am so sorry baby." I came again and he pushed down on my lower stomach and I screamed out.

I don't know what he is doing to me.

"I am not going to do it again." I grabbed him and he popped my hand.

"Where is that supposed to be?" I grabbed my leg. "Good girl." He pushed down on my stomach harder.

"This is too much! I can't."

"You gone talk to me with some respect?"

"Yes baby!" I cried out.

"You gone stop acting crazy?"

"Yes, I am not going to do it again, I am so sorry. I promise."

"You promise."

"Why are you fucking me like this? I promise." I swallow the spit in mh mouth even though my mouth felt dry. "I am going to come."

"I am going to nut."

"I respect you baby."

"There you go." I came again and I started to shake violently.

"Oh! Shit!" He pulled up and he came on my stomach. "Joshua please, don't touch me." I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up."

***

"Macy he is fucking me like- what did I do?" I sighed sitting in her passenger seat. "Who am I going to find that fucks me like that?"

"I am so happy for you yet scared." She laughed. "You fucking with a og, they don't play and they are bigger headaches then the younger guys and they demand more out of you and for you."

"He didn't even say good morning, he just fuck the shit out of me." I covered my face. "I really played myself." She sighed.

" you know better than to let yourself get caught up in this shit, don't do it. It may sound like it's easier to say, but just don't that's how you do it."

"I am not."

Pulled up infront of my parents house and we got out and we quickly made our way in.