" you were stunting on a nigga, so I had to keep it playa for little while."

" I was not stunting on you, I had my little own thing going on. Plus you were there with Gia why would I go out of my way to make shit awkward. And you want to talk about plays, since when is a playa two spend the night. Didn't you tell me that was the number one rule. No cuddling and no spending the night."

" I actually came here for you, some shit was going on at home with my baby mom and I just wanted somebody to talk to you but you weren't here and you weren't picking up your phone."

" oh yeah, I went out to the club with Kaleb." I laughed and my phone started ringing and it was Joshua and I sighed.

"What's that about?"

"Revenge." I said straight up.

" well, revenge is stressing you out."

" He's stressing his fucking self out, and then blaming me. Fuck you. He's getting on my nerves please stop calling!" Dave laughed. "It's not funny." I laughed.

"It is, you literally treat everybody the same fucking way and it's so funny to watch how everybody reacts to the same shit differently. It's always a different reaction."

My phone started ringing.

"Listen I am going to block you, I am dead ass serious, too. You are doing too much, you keep saying you're a grown man, but you are being very childish right now."

" i'm not being childish, you're being childish, and you pissing me off." I rolled my eyes.

" you are fucking crazy."

" I am not crazy, you are driving me fucking crazy. That's the problem. it's all your fault, you said what you said, and I said what I said. I don't know whether you expect me to be super Duper nice but no. This is not that you're not gonna disrespect me."

" I never disrespected you, I wasn't calling you a sugar baby, but I was making a joke."

" do you think that shit was funny, the whole idea of a sugar baby is perverted as fuck."

" OK I apologize, that's why I said I hope you don't think you're my sugar baby. I wasn't calling you a sugar baby."

" I didn't like the joke."

"Okay I apologize."

"Whatever, are you done?" I watched Dave scroll on his phone and he looked so fine.

"How about you come see me?"

"No."

" how long do you wanna keep this attitude, it's been seven fucking days."

" I don't give a fuck how long it's been, I'll forgive you when I want to. You're not gonna rush me."

"Whatever. Your mouth is too much." He hung up.

Fuck him, talking about a fucking sugar baby. I never ask you for money you give me money because you want to give me money. I never ask you for shit. Trying to make it seem like I'm some type of fucking gold digging whore, I'm just there for the dick, so I'm just a whore.

" what happened between you and what's her name again?"

"Millie."

" That used to be my nickname in middle school." I laughed. " but what happened between you and Millie?"

" the same old bullshit, I'm so sick of this shit man. I honestly wish I made better decisions."

" to be honest I thought you were some big tall asshole. But really, you are a very sweet guy, you are rude as fuck when you don't care that's like my sister though. You have never really been mean or nasty to me and I greatly appreciate that. yes you have made some very dumb decisions and mistakes but that's a part of life. You are relatively very young, and you are still learning and honestly you're a good choices out weigh your bad. You are a amazing dad from what I can see."

" sometimes I don't feel like it, sometimes I don't think I do the best that I can. I am in a very demanding field and I miss big moments with my kids. I don't get to watch them grow up."

" I mean yes you have a demanding career but you still can make your own schedule. I'm sure your fans would understand plus they love seeing you with your kids more than seeing you around other famous people. Do something fun for your kids, make time for your kids. Because if you feel like you're not putting in the enough effort, then you're not and you know you're not. Working hard to provide them with their needs, does not make you a bad parent but if you know that you can try harder just try harder. instead of calling me, spend that time with your kids or instead of coming here, you could be at home doing something with your kids you get what I'm saying? Gia should never be more important to your kids. You have to spend every free second with your kids or you're going to continue to miss their life. it's not like you don't have pussy at home, Gia's pussy is not all that for you to be coming over here on a two hour ride. That is Hella hours that you could've spent with your child and you know it is." He sighed.

" honestly, I don't even be coming here for her, I come here for you. I feel like our relationship or friendship-"

" friendship." He laughed.

" well, I feel like our friendship developed really quickly, and it deteriorated even faster. And I can accept that that is my fault, I got in my feelings, and I ghost you. Part of me wanted you to call me or something. That's what I'm used to, and the fact that you didn't really just show me that I have to carry myself differently in this friendship." I nodded.

" you have so much going on in your life, that's why I kind of distance myself. I am more likely to get attached to a friendship rather than a relationship. I have very bad commitment issues, so when it comes to committing on an intimate level or anything like that, I shy away from it. That's not my thing and I don't care for that. So, as far as our relationship, it was consistent because I can accept you as a friend. As a boyfriend or something like that, no. One you have a live-in girlfriend. She's not going anywhere, no time soon, and you can keep lying to yourself, but you're not gonna lie to me. She is the mother of your children and you guys have a child under the age of five. She's not going anywhere no time soon." He rolled his eyes. " so, with that being said, we can't work towards a relationship, but we could definitely work towards bettering our friendship, because I kind of miss your friendship. It was motivating, and like I said before you were very consistent and you kept your promises. I fucks with that." He smiled.

"Okay."