-124-

Kasey looks over and can't help but smile seeing Kylie and her Mom both catching some zzzz's on the teams flight to France for the World Cup. 

"You should really try to get some sleep, beautiful." 

"You know me, Kel; I just can't sleep on planes, never been able too. Not to mention, I don't know about you, but, I'm completely wired." 

Kelley smiles and nods, "How about you put your earbuds back in with some soft music, lean on me, close your eyes and we'll see if that helps. Either that or I know something else that will definitely help you relax and be able to sleep." 

Kasey smiles and chuckles, "Do you really want to casually walk past all of our teammates and staff and rejoin the mile high club?" 

Kelley laughs, "The thought had definitely crossed my mind or perhaps, we cover ourselves with these blankets and get by with some kissing and touching?" 

Kasey nods and they do exactly that, enjoying some kissing, touching and rubbing before laying in each other's arms, closing their eyes and sleeping for a bit. 

"Bienvenue à Paris, United States Women's National Team et bonne chance dans la World Cup!" 

As the plane makes it final descent into Paris and lands at the famous, Charles de Gaulle Airport, members of the team, staff and the few family members that were allowed on board the flight gather up their belongings and make their way off the plane. 

"Ky, stay with us, don't wander. It's busy and we don't need you getting separated from us." 

"Okay, Mom. Can I go hang with Jeremiah while we wait for the luggage and bus?" 

"Like your Mom stay where we can see." 

Kylie nods and walks over to where Jess MacDonald's son is sitting and playing a handheld game. 

"You have everything you need, right, Mom?" Kasey turns to Grandma Pat. 

"Don't worry about us, Kasey. We'll get our credentials once we get checked in at the hotel and the Federation has people for us to contact if we have questions or need anything. You just need to focus on yourself and getting ready to play." 

"This isn't my first time in Paris; I performed in that charity concert last year at the Stade de France, but, already it feels so different." 

Grandma Pat smiles and nods, "I'm sure it does. I'm going to check on Kylie, but, we'll see you at the hotel later." 

"Okay. Make sure you stay with the group and security detail. You may not be known, but, Kylie is and ..." 

"Kasey, we will be fine. I promise. Kylie, is actually looking forward to using some of the French she knows." 

"Just don't let her order for you because the menu's are complex and easily misinterpreted beyond french fries." 

"Looks like Kelley has found our bags." 

Kasey nods, "We should probably get over there and help with them." 

After the flight, ride to the hotel, getting checked in and credentialed the players head to their rooms to unpack and get used to the time difference. It's already late at night in the French capital, but, for the US players it's supper time and they await confirmation of the location of their meal services and how long it will before a meal is served.

Beep ... beep ... beep

Kasey comes out of the bathroom and looks over to find Kelley trying to bury her head underneath pillows to block out the sound of their morning alarm. She chuckles before walking over and shutting it off. Bending over, she lifts the pillow up and looks at Kelley, "Morning, sleeping beauty."