-108-

Now Wednesday afternoon and Kasey is sitting in a chair, drinking some water and waiting to be called back to the set of the "Strangers" music video. 

Her phone starts buzzing and she pulls it out of her bag and looks down at the mass amount of comments and notifications that are beginning to fill it up. 

Lauren and Halsey make their way into the makeup area for touchups and take seats beside her. 

"Everything, okay?" 

Kasey smiles and nods, "Yeah, beyond, okay. Let It Be Me, dropped this morning and my phone is currently being blown up with notifications from social media along with my friends and family about it. I want to check out the comments, but, I'm fighting myself to wait until we're done filming incase they're bad." 

Both singers laugh, "Bad comments come with the territory, Wild. There are always going to be people who love your work, those who hate it and then those who get pleasure out of spreading falsehoods about you and it. You thinking what I'm thinking, LJ?" 

Lauren smiles and nods, "Let's get this video done and then we're painting the town. You in, Wild?" 

"I really shouldn't." 

"Kasey, one night out never hurt anyone and don't worry we have hookups for anything and everything you may need." 

"I don't do drugs." 

"That's fine and not entirely what I meant. I meant, that, we can dress you from head to toe for a night on the town if necessary." Halsey responds back to Kasey's comment.

"I guess, provided I don't drink a ton, that I've earned myself night out." 

"YES! I'll make the arrangements!" Lauren grabs her phone and begins typing away on the screen while the makeup team completes their touchups. 

Later on in the evening, despite her earlier reservations and promises not to drink much, Kasey is feeling pretty good after dining, drinking and dancing with the girls and with the influx of alcohol in her system, she's also becoming overly flirtatious. Cameras are never far away and it doesn't take long before pictures of the three out together start making the rounds. One picture in particular of Kasey leaning into Lauren so she can hear her better catches the public's attention for the wrong reason and rumours start circulating that Kasey is cheating on her wife with Lauren. 

Downing the last bit of liquid courage in front of her, Kasey turns to Lauren, "This is your territory; where's the best place to get some ink?" 

"You serious? Because if so, I've got a guy." 

"Let's do it." 

The three stand up all of them a little wobbly but still able to make their way out to an awaiting car that takes them to the shop. 

It doesn't take long for word of mouth to spread and soon the shop is swarming with papparazzi ready to get the money shot. 

Beep ... beep ... beep ... beep

Kasey hears the noise filling the room, but, it takes her a few moments to get her bearings and then find her phone, which she doesn't even remember setting. 

"Oh God, how much did I drink last night?" 

"Wait did I get a tattoo?" Judging by the way the back of her shoulder is feeling she knows the answer to her own question.

Letting her eyes adjust, she squints and looks at the screen, seeing that she's a ton a messages and over 20 missed calls from Kelley. 

"Oh shit!" She quickly dials her wife's number, not even knowing the current time in Utah.