-50-

Beep ... beep ... beep

Kelley buries her head under the pillow, "Make it stop. I'm not ready to get up yet." 

Kasey laughs and removes the pillow, "Morning, Babe." 

"Morning. Now make the flipping beeping stop!" 

Kasey laughs and shakes her head before reaching over to shut the alarm off. 

She looks down at Kelley and kisses her on the forehead, "It's a good thing that you're cute O'Hara, because a morning person you aren't!" 

Kelley smiles at her, "I would be if I woke up with you every morning." 

Kasey smiles, "I'd really like that. I can't wait for us to get away and be able to spend time together." 

Kelley nods, "Me too. So, I didn't get a chance to tell you last night, but Jill has invited you to join us for breakfast and would like you to bring along your hardware to show the girls."

"I'm quite certain the girls have collected more awards on their baby finger than I have in my career." 

"That may be true Kase, But, I think that your story serves as a good reminder to us all not to give up; keep working hard, and good things will come." 

"Or good people will come." Kasey smiles at Kelley as she says it, causing Kelley to burst out laughing with the insinuation. 

"Kel, I really don't have a ton of extra time this morning, so we should get moving. I still need to get back to my hotel and pack for Kylie and me, along with making the trip to the hospital to see Hayley. Then head to the game and unfortunately hit the road for home afterwards." 

"Why don't you stay over for one more night and then drive home tomorrow? I don't fly home until the morning."

"I would love to, but I need to go into placement tomorrow and make up some hours before the end of the term. Also, I need to finish packing and get organized for the trips. I'm all yours as of Wednesday, Kel." 

"Speaking of Wednesday, my flight gets into Orlando about two hours before yours does. I went ahead and booked a rental car for us to use while we're there. I can pick it up and then wait for your arrival before driving to Ash and Ali's. I already told Ash not to worry about having to pick us up." 

"Perfect. I really do appreciate the fact that they are allowing us to stay with them, and I wouldn't want to put them out anymore than necessary." Kasey climbs out from under the covers and offers her hand down to Kelley, "We both need a shower. I'll wash your back if, you wash mine. No time for funny business though, O'Hara."   

In the shower, it takes little time before the two are sharing kisses and touches. 

"You said no funny business, Kase." 

"I'm sure an exception can be made for a few kisses and touches, don't you think?" 

"You'll get no argument from me, beautiful." 

Once they step out of the shower and start to get dried off, dressed and ready to make an appearance at breakfast, one of their phones starts ringing. 

Kasey standing in the bathroom, yells to Kelley, "Is that my phone or yours?" 

"It's not my ringtone, so I'm going to say yours." 

"Can you check the caller ID for me?" 

"Says, Unknown Caller." 

"Okay, let it go to voicemail then; I don't have time to deal with a telemarketer."