-115-

A few days later and the USWNT is back in action, this time with Ashlyn between the posts and Kasey and Kelley watching on from the sidelines as they take on Panama. 

5 minutes from the opening kickoff, Sam Mewis is able to put them up 1 - 0 and from there they add another 4 goals of which Carli Lloyd is responsible for three and Christen the other. The US easily defeats the competition from Panama by a final of 5 - 0. 

Far and away the player of the match for the young visitors is their goalkeeper, Yenith Bailey, who kept the scoreline decent even with facing a total of 17 shots in the match. Kasey is amongst those in attendance who are impressed by the young keeper and as the final whistle sounds out makes her way over to her in order to congratulate her on the herculean effort. 

One of the trainer's from the team acts as a translator and Kasey soon finds out that the majority of the team are fans of her singing and after congratulating Bailey and taking pictures with the different players, Kasey promises to make sure that she gets an autographed copy of the sample version of "Wild One" the name given to her soon to be released debut album. 

Kelley smiles, "Have fun?" 

Kasey smiles and nods, "It was nice to chat with them, apparently, "Let It Be Me" is chart topping in Panama and they're all huge fans and were hoping to play against me." 

Kelley winks at her, "Can't say I wouldn't mind playing with you, once we get home." 

Kasey chuckles, "You up for running some sprints and or doing some ball work? I've never been good with sitting on the bench and watching and I've energy to burn." 

Kelley nods, "We need to clear it first and also there's a few kids over there who are waiting to get their picture with you; I kinda promised that you'd find them." 

Kasey makes her way over to the small group and poses for a couple of pictures and signs their poster and program, before jogging over to rejoin the team in their post game. 

After spending the next half hour running sprints, with Buddy hot on their heels, the two grab a ball and do some passing and shooting before deciding to see if Kasey can connect on some of Kelley's balls into the box. As Kasey heads the ball into the corner of the netting, she runs around and celebrates as if she's won the game. 

Buddy starts playfully barking and they look over, "I'd say it's about time for us to hit the showers, Kase; we've got an audience." 

Kasey looks over and laughs, when she sees a couple of their teammates watching them. 

"You trying to take my job now, Wild?" 

Kasey bursts out laughing, "Make you a deal, Sammy; you can try out the gloves, while I try out your spot." 

Sam Mewis smiles and quite adamantly shakes her head, "Not a chance!"

"Are you guys hungry? Because, we're heading back to the hotel and then out to eat." 

"Do we have time to shower?" Kelley asks. 

"The bus is leaving in five, but, I'm sure we can borrow a team van and swing back to collect you if you need us to." 

"We have a car here, but, we'll need to drop Buddy back home before we can go anywhere. How about we message when we're ready?" 

Ashlyn kicks a ball and Buddy goes running after it and punctures it. "Ash, that wasn't his ball. Damn, I guess we owe another one." 

"Perhaps, we should see if we can get Buddy his own sponsorship deal to cover the cost of all the balls he's eaten this season?"