Bernadette meets her love

Saturday 5 September 1987, Luna Nova, Glastonbury, England

Even with Clarie's hand, in the end she accepted the decision to put Bernadette to study at Luna Nova's boarding school, where finally after seven years enduring being tortured at her mother's hand, she can finally have access to freedom and privacy, although it is something very supervised by Anne Finnelan hired by the girl's mother to keep an eye on her so that she doesn't make any slip up, because that could lead to an attempt of the older girl to take her daughter away from Luna Nova.
Amidst this clash of realities, the Scottish girl ended up making two roommates, the English girl Beatrice England who was a bit of an intimidating and controversial girl who did a lot of things that were outlawed by the witchcraft academy without getting caught and the Scottish girl Molly Lancaster who covered up the things Bea did, she was a bit more neutral and even had some friendship with Bernadette, besides the girls from other teams in special the trio from the red team. Laura McLaren, April Jordan and Rosemary Morris, the former being one of the people outside the circle who ended up interacting the most as she saw her as a contrast to everything she was experiencing, as the Irishwoman oozed confidence of who she was without any fear.

It was still Bernadette's first week in Luna Nova, she was getting used to the new environment and the access to privacities where she never had in all the seven years of living with her extremely narcissistic mother. That Saturday day she ends up getting a visit from one of the red team girls, when she arrives there the platinum haired girl even gets a little embarrassed to see her curves being defined only by the huge t"shirt Laura was wearing like a pajama.

" Errrr... Oh hi, why did you call me " Said the embarrassed Cavendish.

" Look, I know this is going to sound a bit like a double entendre... But do you want to go to my room? " In a very relaxed and normal way, McLaren called her friend to her room, and thousands of thoughts came to her mind. In Bernadette's head, that was a call for another kind of thing. I'm sorry... I didn't specify, did I? Don't get me wrong, but I just wanted to call you over to play some video games, have some fun, you know? Oh and don't worry, I won't try anything perverted, I may be a lesbian, but I respect any girl's space, because I'm also as in shock as you are.

Huh? Video game? I've never played one... It could be very interesting indeed, so let's... I think it's much better than this stinky room, so I'll go... " On the spot, the Irish girl pulls her in and from there they both head off down the corridors.

They arrive at the red team's room being another shock for Bernadette who had never seen such a humble place so close, such as the presence of electronics that were hidden in wardrobes, very well disguised, since Luna Nova had policies against the presence of mundane technology.
From there McLaren went on assembling the video game, as well as grabbing some of her clothes from the wardrobe where she then handed them to Cavendish who was a bit embarrassed...

" Here, put this on for now, your uniform smells like that drug your colleagues were wearing, if it doesn't fit just let me know, just go to the bathroom and change, I'll give you all the privacy " Laura said, blushing a little, handing the clothes.

From there Bernadette went to change, noticing a little bit the size difference that although the redhead was shorter with her 1,47m height, she was much wider in proportions what made her wear bigger numbers of clothes, leaving the trousers a little wide due to the wide waist of the Irish girl that soon with a spell the trousers fit, the t"shirt remained long, but the Cavendish herself didn't care much and left the bathroom, noticing a slight blush from her colleague.

" I know the t"shirt is a bit big, but that's because these things are always getting in the way... because I was born a McLaren. My family's genetics always tend that way. But hey, play a little bit, I will just use a spell in your uniform clothes and they will be smelly very quickly " Laura gives a NES control so that Bernadette could play, and there they end up building a friendship, Cavendish had never touched a videogame in her life and was enchanted with what she saw in the screen and how she could control everything with her hands.