Planned dating

Friday, 15 June 2018

The classes were a real success, the girls were following and even liked to learn more about magic, especially the history, which was being well summarized as the years, each day had a greater focus on each period, already with the warning that the practical teaching would start the following week since the girls had already learned the basics of the basics of history, to get an idea of why the whole situation was like that.

With the weekend approaching, the classes were relaxing, the twenty"six new students were already talking among themselves about how they were going to learn magic in practice, how they were finally going to be able to be witches, and the other thirteen students were just enjoying the summer days, after classes, where each one was doing a different activity from the other, but in the special case of that week, Hellene and Marianne had an idea, as a way to help another couple that they were sure could get together.
To that end they were already chatting after class in McLaren's room, a little bit was also an excuse for the two girls to get more private with each other.

" Let's try today to make my sis and Akko work out more, what do you think love? " Said the redhead.

" And how are we going to do that, huh? You know how stubborn they are " said the dark haired one.

" We invite them to come to their room, we'll tell them we're having a slumber party, but in reality, we won't show up, they'll be alone with each other, which will be perfect for feelings to surface," said the Irish girl.

" I thought it was interesting, we'll sort of give it a push, but why do you think it could work so well?

" They will have a private moment without anyone disturbing them, then we'll talk to each of them, they may be angry with us, but their feelings will get over it," said Hellene.

" So let's do this, but before we do this, since it's going to be more at night, how about we enjoy the two of us, today I'm in the mood, it won't kill you a little day without skateboarding my love " said Leclerc already coming closer.

And there was no way, Mclaren jumped on the spot over her girlfriend, where from there they were picking each other up for a while, a way where they could relax, stay a moment just the two of them.
Then they even went to play some videogames together in the afternoon, without bothering anything, the time went by, the day was getting darker, because it was summer the days were quite long and the sun continued until a good time.
But it didn't stay forever and it was then that the two gave a little wink to each other, already sending the message to each other.

" I'll get my little sister first," said Hellene.

" Good luck love " said Marianne.

The younger sister went to the older one's room, who was there without much to do in fact, but playing on her simulator, practicing a little, becoming a perfect moment to talk to her sister who until then hadn't seen the messages.

" Hey sis, do you want to go to Mari's room? We are going to have a slumber party with each other " McLaren said.

" Hang on a bit there, there's only one more race to go " Cavendish said finishing the race.

With enough practice, Diana's talent behind the wheel was remarkable, she had practiced both with real cars, and a lot in the simulator, ensuring the top of the times in the international rankings, earning a nice smile on the face of the Scottish who then turned off the computer, coming to take a water.

" Whew... I was already getting tired, after so much riding sometimes it gets very tiring, but tell me what do you want so much, little sister? I didn't check my mobile phone because I was doing some Ranked races " said the older sister.