The new threat

Saturday 30 June 2018, Hanbridge family mansion, Leeds, England

The shocking discovery of Daryl's release was what shocked the girls of Luna Nova, for being surprised with the news that could shock even more with the issue of magic changing, since it was one more concern at hand, besides the presence of Margaret, the cultists, now had another front that eventually appeared giving the faces, this one that already has a place to stay and a mission to fulfill.

The Hanbridge family mansion is where she got this roof over her head since she would never be welcome at Cavendish mansion at any cost, both by her daughters and by all the employees that have already been warned by Laura and Bernadette to keep an eye in case Daryl wants to be there.
In this day she arrived to talk a little bit with Paul about the lodging and future plans, both of them seemed to have a certain alliance about a bigger plan.

" I finally got in touch with Laura and Bernadette, they are in Luna Nova, they must have been camping and had no signal, which is very strange since Arcturus has a phone signal, or maybe they left their mobile phones in Luna Nova, anyway they already know I'm back on the move " Cavendish said.

" They know what? It was no use decoding your voice! I can't believe you made that slip, now we can put the plan to ruin and you know the boss won't like that at all " Hanbridge said.

" You can relax, it's no danger, they don't know about our alliance or who I'm working for, I just intimidated them, that's why everything is fine, my appearance serves to cause fear and panic, they will be desperate when the time comes, now everything will be more in panic, I guarantee that even at Cavendish mansion things must be tense " said the Scot.

" You'd better be because I paid dearly to get you out of jail and I'm putting your trust so that our plan works out," said the Englishman.

The two kept talking and half hidden by the walls listening to everything was Andrew getting half in shock by the things he kept hearing, half surprised even by the presence of Daryl by his family's mansion.

" (So that's it? They didn't tell me, but they are planning something, an attack on Luna Nova... I have to warn someone about it, but I can't just walk out of here without anyone suspecting, they might hear me listening in.)

The boy continued there quietly listening to the conversation of the two until he got shocked by the plan that the two intended to do, turning on the mobile phone recorder, to listen to the maximum he could.
Then both of them leave the room holding hands and each one goes in a different direction, what becomes a gap for the youngest Hanbridge to go to his room, where from there he goes searching for the contacts.

" (Here... Lady Cavendish, I'll send her the recording and warn her about Daryl's alliance with Paul, they want to do horrible things to witches, I can't allow that... My dream of being a witch will be ruined).

Andrew sent a message to Bernadette that was caught kind of surprised to see the boy sending a message to her after so long, even more that the last one had been a message of happy birthday on the 4th of June when Cavendish completed 46 years of age.
Then the boy hears knocking at the door, he quickly deletes the messages so that nobody notices, it was his father who then enters by the bedroom door.

" Boy you have to become a real man, you have to stop sitting there just on your mobile phone, you have to get a position in this society, I am serious now " Paul said.

" Seriously dad, you keep picking on me every day, now you still receive this criminal in our house and you expect some respect from me for you? " said the son.

" Look at the tone in which you address me Andrew! She's free now, she's not a criminal, the ones there who set her up to be arrested and convicted, are you really going to side with the witches and betray your father? Is that the kind of man you want to be? You have to act like a real man, that's why I will take you to enjoy a grown up day like a good man deserves," said his father with his arms crossed.