♡My Heart Beats For One Person♡

"If time's really supposed to heal anything. Then why am I so torn up inside. Just because I saw your face. Thought that I was over you being everything. But here I am feeling like I could die. Guess I wasn't that ok."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Get You Out My Heart' by Nikki Flores.

💿🎮🏈**🎸

Nathan

Elizabeth pushed me down onto the bed then immediately hovered over me.

"Wow wow what are you doing?" I asked in surprised, warding her off with my palm.

So the thing was, Elizabeth told me she needed help with something in this room and I followed along with pure intentions but now she just pushed me onto the bed then tried to sit on my groin.

She chuckled at my discomfort. "I missed you, didn't you miss me?"

Only then did I smell the alcohol on your lips.

She was drunk.

I sighed and tried to get up when she gripped my shoulders to stop me, a sad look in her eyes. "You haven't texted. I told myself when you left to give you some time, that maybe you would text me back saying you missed me, but you didn't."

I inhaled deeply. "Look, Liz. I love someone else. Like genuinely love her, I can't be with you neither can I do this right now, okay? I am sorry, I can't."

She looked hurt as she moved away and sat on the bed, her gaze on her lap but I could tell she was on the brink of tears. "So this is it, huh? You just fell in love with someone else?"

I looked at her. "You will find someone great. I-I can't hurt the girl I love. I have never felt this way before and I can't give her up. I know I'm a dick and I admit that I'm an ass but sometimes we really can't control who we fall for."

She nodded and I noticed bitter tears rolling down her cheeks.

I knew it was harsh but what else could I do? I loved Chelsy and the only person I genuinely wanted was her.

"I'm sorry, Liz" I said before standing to my feet. "I am not gonna ask you to forgive me and maybe karma will bite me in the ass but feelings can't be controlled. I am truly sorry."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Just go, Nathan. Just go"

I sighed in remorse, raking a hand through my hair before turning away and walking out.