♡Sunscreen!♡

"I've never been in love before so you gotta go easy on me."

Song: 'Count on You' by Big Time Rush ft. Jordan Sparks.

🌼**🌸**🌼**🌸

Chelsy

"Chels! Come on, we are leaving!"

My mother placed the basket of food into Maria's SUV van as I raced downstairs in my large T-shirt and shorts over my bikini.

I contemplated letting my hair down but I put it in a bun instead. Who am I trying to impress when Brad's not even gonna be there?

Where am I going, you ask?

Now this was the fun part of our little 'family-friends' connection.

See, some Sundays when my mom had day-offs from the hospital, Max, Vicky and me, and Nathan and his mom along with my mom would go to the beach or have a picnic or some other get-together stuff. Our Dads would usually join us when they weren't going on some game tournament with their posh friends. But they were both away on a business trip, so they wouldn't be there, regardless.

"I was just grabbing my towel," I stated, crashing into Maria's, Nathan's mom, van with a tired sigh.

Vicky smiled at me from the backseat. "Did you bring the card pack?"

I cursed. "Shit, I forgot."

"Did you forget something Chels?" Maria (Nathan's mother) called out from the driver's seat.

Vicky shrugged. "Nah, it's cool, let's go."

Since we were all going to one destination, we decided to all transport in one vehicle.

Nathan's baby sister was at his aunt's, giving his mom some free time so she could be the driver this time.

I now realised that Max was sitting at the window and I was sitting directly beside Nathan.

See, we haven't mentioned the kiss for one whole week, mainly because Max spent most evenings at Nathan's where they played video games and whatever boys do. He barely came over and I barely saw him at school.

But I think that was best for us both.

"You spent an hour and still forgot something? How old are you, sixty?" Max joked, leaning his head against the window as the van reversed out of the cemented driveway.

Nathan laughed at that, and I rolled my eyes at my annoying brother for the 850 billionth time since we were born.

I still did not get over him ruining my almost kiss with Brad that last time.

❤********❤

While Maria and my mom chatted and Nathan and Max sat on the sand eye-stripping girls passing by in their bikinis, Vicky and I were each reclining on beach benches staring out at the ocean.

"Sigh. Max looks so sexy shirtless," Vicky beamed, her eyes sparkling with hearts.

I scoffed. "Ew, just yuck."

She giggled. "Nathan looks great too..."

I scrunched my face up, glancing down at him where he was laughing with my brother, oblivious to the two pairs of glaring eyes. "He does? I can't seem to see anything but an annoying guy who pushed me off my bike in fifth grade."

Vicky turned onto her stomach and looked over at me. "How was the kiss, though? Did you feel anything?"

"Nope, no way."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive," I shook my legs with that response, nervous for some odd reason.

She squinted her eyes at me. "You're lying."