♡I Don't Understand Nathan One Bit♡

"I'm bad at love. But you can't blame me for tryin'. You know I'd be lyin' sayin' you were the one, that could finally fix me. Lookin' at my history, I'm bad at love."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Bad At Love' by Halsey.

💔**🍀**🌻**🌹**💔

Chelsy

"You look tired as hell," Vicky said, analysing the bags under my eyes.

I sighed. "I'm okay, just didn't get much sleep last night."

Last night I ended up twisting and turning in bed. So much had happened the day before so I just could not focus on sleeping.

I couldn't tell whether it was Brad's words or the fact that I was developing feelings for Nathan Sharles who I hated for most of my life but either way, I couldn't sleep.

"I can tell, it's okay. Don't worry about that stupid date yesterday. Brad doesn't deserve you if he can't understand."

I smiled at her encouragement as I took my textbooks from my locker.

I slammed it shut to be greeted by none other than Brad himself.

Speaking of the devil.

Literally.

His face looked a bit upset, though. "Can we talk?"

❤*********❤

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked after we were sitting on the bleachers in silence for a while.

He looked at me. "How come you said there is nothing between you and Sharles?"

I sighed. "Brad, why do you keep asking me this?"

"Because he came to threaten me this morning."

I stared at him in shock.

Nathan threatened Brad? But why?

"Why would Nathan..."

"I don't know. He said if I can't love you properly I should leave you alone or he will do something."

"Look Brad, I know nothing about-"

"Look, Chels," he turned to me, staring me in the eyes and cutting me short in my speech. "I am so sorry about last night."

He took my hands in his. "I didn't mean to scare you away like that."

I sighed.

I appreciated Brad's efforts of apologising but I wasn't sure I was ready for us to start again. I needed to clear my head. I didn't think it was fair to be with him when thoughts of Nathan kept popping up.

"Brad, I still need-"

"Chels please, don't reject me."

"I am not rejecting you Brad, I just need some time."

He stared at me for a while before nodding. "Okay. I will give you some time, alright?"

I forced a smile. "Thank you."

❤*********❤

I looked for Nathan all day but saw no sign of him.

I wanted to talk to him about his threat to Brad and why he did it but he was nowhere to be found.

I asked a few of his year group members and they said he left school early.

As soon as I was home, I wasted no time and made my way over to his side of the block.