♡Training Bra!♡

"You really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes."

Song: 'Ocean Eyes' by Billie Eilish.

Chelsy

Just as I was about to seal the most memorable kiss with Brad Pinsley, my alarm clock decided that it was the opportune time to scream against my eardrums, signaling the end of the blissful paradise of sleep-land.

I had finally progressed after several 'dreams' which only involved me admiring my school's most famous swimmer from afar, but today? Today I was about to hit the jackpot.

Fucking hell.

I whined in annoyance at the bird-shaped noisemaker sitting on my bedside table and brought a tired hand up to slap it stop, quickly plopping myself back against my pillow in a bid to fall asleep and continue the saga.

Shit! Just fall asleep, Chelsy! Five more minutes! Just until you plant your lips on his!

I jerked my feet, annoyed at the fact that sleep had decided to leave me at relatively awful timing.

Damn you, clock.

I decided to give up the fight and sat upright groggily. I lost the dream, and I was about to lose my mind when I remembered I had school.

I hated school more than anything in this world. Unfortunately, I was only seventeen and had two years left until I graduated.

I brought my hand up to scratch my hair as I heard a loud knock on my door. My mother's voice echoed through the small creases.

"Chels?! Honey, hurry down! Your brother is about to leave!"

Yeah. I needed to leave for college to finally get away from my mother's unwanted morning calls and my brother's corny, fifth-grade insults.

I hated working with my brother's timing more than anything. I was dying to get my license so I could have my own car. Unfortunately, for now, I was stuck with my big brother Max Holmes, star of the hockey team, and his best friend, Nathan Sharles.

Don't get me wrong, if my brother were not my brother, I would have described how handsome he is but since he is my brother, an annoying one at that, I will just settle with him being okay with player-like looks that no girl could resist, which explains why he had a different one over every weekend.

Speaking of player, you'd think my brother was the real womanizer, but his best friend Nathan Sharles was the real deal.

The dude couldn't keep his genitals in his pants to save a life.

Nathan was my next-door neighbor and a family friend since we were toddlers. A lot of my unwanted scenes of porn and sexual images were because of him and the unfortunate placement of my window that landed a front-row watch of his room.

I could see everything he does in that room and boy, was that unfortunate. Nathan was cute; you know the cliche James Dean, ripped jeans, white T's type of stuff, but didn't put it to positive use like being a motivational speaker or a model. Instead, he broke girls' hearts every day. With zero remorse.

Some girls would have gotten heart in their eyes if they lived next door to a 'hot' guy (As all the girls at Gilmore High would say) who was allergic to a shirt and listened to hardcore rock band while attempting dance in his mirror. But for me? I was disgusted, I was irritated, and most of all? I was annoyed.

Not like I liked him or anything, but it angered me how he could change girlfriends in such short periods of time. I felt sorry for those poor girls who were thinking about 'forever' with him.