♡Reassurance♡

"I know you love me."

Chapter Theme Song: 'My First Love' by Tynisha Keli.

(Using this song again!! (: Soo cute!!

💞💕💓💝💗**💋

Chelsy

Luckily, I caught up with Vicky and she was a crying mess.

I hated seeing my best friend like that, so I went back to her house with her and we sat in her room and talked until night fell.

How did Shelly even know about her crush on Max? I was starting to wonder if she knew about Nathan and me or even caught on to any hints, considering she tried to get me upset by mentioning that she was in his room earlier that day. It was bothering me. How much did Shelly know and was hiding it?

She was sneaky.

I left Vicky's after she calmed down and made my way back to my house when it was dark. As soon as I was about to enter through my gates, I heard a voice.

"Is she okay?"

I brought my eyes to see Nathan, leaning against his gate, dressed in white T's and joggers.

I was still upset with him about Shelly being inside his room, so my response sounded empty.

"She's fine. You guys weren't supposed to know that, I am going inside; I am tired."

I turned away to move off when he spoke. "Can we talk?"

I looked back at him with narrowed eyes. "About what? The fact that Shelly was in your room?"

"Chels, I can explain that. Give me a chance to; let's talk."

I shook my head. "I can't; your mom's home and Shelly's around."

"She went with my mom to get ice cream with my baby sister," he explained. "I am the only one home."

I thought about it for a moment. I was still upset with him, but I missed having some alone time with him, so I agreed, nodding my head. "Fine, let's go."

❤********❤

I entered his room, and he closed the door behind us.

I sat on his bed, keeping my gaze on my fingers.

He crashed beside me with a tired exhalation.

"So, this is where she saw those 'glorious' abs," I grumbled.

Nathan sighed. "It's not like that. I was changing, and she just came right in. I tried to tell her to leave, but she wouldn't. Eventually, she did."

I looked at him. "Did she say anything?"

He nodded. "Yeah, she was trying to get me to...have sex with her."

I scoffed, looking away. "Well, look at that, you tell me there is nothing to feel insecure about, Nathan, but there is a whole lot to feel insecure about. A whole freaking lot."

"Chels, I didn't touch her or even look at her intimately, okay? She was the one implying things and I turned her down. I respect you, and my feelings for you are true, so I really don't give a shit about Shelly, alright?"

"That's what you say now," I stated, getting up and moving to the window. I pushed my hair back as I stared over at my house. "How long can you resist her for?"

I heard the bed move as he got up and approached me from behind. "Forever. I will resist her forever because I do not want to lose you, Chelsy; please believe me."

I turned to him, searching his eyes. The sincerity in them stood out to me, and I felt my defenses being pulled down.

"Forever?" I asked.

He nodded. "Forever and even after that too. I want you and will always want only you. Do you trust me, Chels?"

I nodded, feeling my eyes foaming with tears. "Yeah...I do."

"Then don't give a shit about Shelly, Princess," he said, stepping closer to me. "You're who I want."

I nodded.

His eyes moved down to my lips. "You're so sexy."

He gripped my waist and lifted me high so my thighs wrapped around his waist before pressing his lips firmly on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pressed himself against me.

I leaned my head back against the window, biting my lower lip while his lips moved to my neck, kissing and gently biting into my skin. I moaned softly and he spun me around and laid me flat against his bed, hovering over me instantly, his groin pressing between my legs and I closed my eyes, my hands clenching his shirt tightly.

He lifted my top off, leaving just my bra, then he smiled. "How could you say these aren't sexy? I am not a saint, I admit, but these are the sexiest pair I have ever laid my eyes on."

He gripped the straps of my bra and pulled them down, revealing my breasts to him. He pulled a nipple between his lips, all the while his hands fondling the next.

My toes curled, and I pulled my legs together, wanting and needing him.

"Nathan," I moaned. "Please-"

He brought his head up and rested his forehead against mine. "What do you want?"

"Touch me."

His lips pressed against mine again, and he fumbled with the buttons of my jeans.

His hand found its way inside in no time and he inserted a finger inside of me.

I gasped inside his mouth, my nails digging into his back.

"Is this what you want?" He whispered against my lips.

I nodded.

He gripped my leg and positioned my thighs open, all the while, his finger inside, stroking and fondling me until I was sweating and trembling.

"This is how much I want you, Princess," he whispered. "Can you cum for me?"

I nodded, feeling myself rising to a peak. He sped up his strokes until I was shaking and trembling toward a mind-blowing and incredible orgasm.

Nathan was probably the only guy who could let me feel this particular, unique way, and I decided then that I couldn't let Shelly come between us. What we had was special, and she couldn't break that up.