♡Are We Over?♡

"This chapter's about, how you said there was nobody else."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Reckless' by Madison Beer.

🌼🌸🌼🌸

Chelsy

"Chelsy, open the door!" Nathan beat against the wooden door of my Villa room. I sat on the ground with tears rolling down my cheeks as I cried in my palms, shaking uncontrollably.

"Chesly, please talk to me!"

I didn't wish to.

What I just saw, I wasn't sure I could forgive Nathan for it. Even if she came on to him, why the hell was he alone with her, in the dark corner, behind the bushes?

He said there was nothing to be insecure about but yet there they were, kissing.

The image of them were plastered in my mind and could not get out of it. How will I be able to forgive them or get over that?

"Chesly!" He knocked the door again. "Let's talk, alright?! I can explain!"

'I can explain,' I hated that line so much. It is oftentimes said by people who gets caught redhanded.

I got up angrily with tear-stained cheeks and pulled the door open. Nathan stepped back, a little surprised that I actually opened it before his gaze softened. "Chelsy."

I pushed at his chest. "You're an ass Nathan! Just stay the hell away from me! I don't want to see you or hear you, just leave me alone!"

I attempted to slam the door when he stopped it with his palm, "Chelsy, please. Let me talk."

"No, let the door go," I demanded, gripping onto the knob and trying to slam it shut but he stepped a foot in.

"Let the door go, Nathan."

"I need to talk to you." He stepped in and I stepped back.

"I don't want to hear anything."

He sighed, closing the door behind him as he made his way in. "Look, I'm sorry, alright? What you saw was a misunderstanding, she came onto me, Chels."

"Why were you two alone to begin with? I see suspicious things between you two pretty often, Nathan."

He raked a hand through his black hair then placed his hands on his waist, a sigh leaving his lips. "Chelsy, Shelly is the one that keeps coming onto me, please believe me. She just came in and kissed me. I- I was caught off guard."

I nodded, a bitter expression on my face. "Yeah, that's what all cheaters tend to say."

Sorrow crept his face as I began to move past him. He gripped my arm and I turned to look at him. "Chels. Please, don't leave me."

I pulled my hand away. "At least you can have Shelly now."

"Shit, Shelly is not who I want, Chelsy! Why can't you see that?"

He turned to me, gripping my shoulders. "You're who I want, I tell you that a million times, okay? Heck, I am even lying to my bestfriend for you P, why cant you just believe me?"

I swallowed, tears welling in my eyes, and I took his hands off my shoulder. His eyes became limpid as I stepped back. "Well, you don't have to lie to him anymore. We are over."

Nathan looked devastated as I turned away and walked out.

🎮🏀🏈**💽

Nathan

Shit.

I couldn't be upset with Chelsy for not hearing me out. Anyone would freak out about what just happened but I wished she could have understood that Shelly was the one who kept coming onto me.