♡It Feels Different With You♡

"I'm certain, it must be holy. To feel something so pure."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Jupiter' by Flower Face.

🌸🌼💞❤💕❤💋

Chelsy

"What the hell did he do to you?" Nathan glanced over at me then back at the road as he drove speedily down the dark lonely street.

I had my feet up to my chest in his seat, my head buried in my lap as I sobbed silently. Brad's words repeated in my ear a thousand times. A punch in the stomach would have hurt less.

He sighed at my lack of response. "I will kill Pinsley if I ever hear that he did anything to hurt you."

I finally looked over at him, my hair that was perfect earlier was now a mess and my eyes were swollen and red.

Why was it that Nathan always sees me at my worst?

"I don't wanna go home," I said.

"What do you mean, P?"

"I don't want Max to see me like this, he may kill Brad."

"Fuck who cares? I would even help him."

Although I was hurt I couldn't help the small titter that escaped my lips at his words and he looked over at me. "No I am serious P, Max would stab his ass and I would bury him, I am serious as shit right now."

I laughed again and the sound of it made Nathan smile.

Soon I recalled what happened again and I sighed as I pushed my hair back from my face. "Can I stay with you until I know Max is asleep?"

Nathan looked at me for a while before he focused on the road again. He shrugged. "You want that?"

I nodded. "Please?"

He spared me a quick glance again, his face softening at how sympathetic I looked with those tears staining my cheeks.

"Shit, you know I can't say no to you Chels, especially when you look like that," he mumbled.

I leaned my head against the headrest and smiled weakly at him. "Thank you, Nathan."

❤*********❤

"So are you going to tell me?" He asked, walking over to where I sat on his bed and handing me a glass of water.

"Thanks," I took it from his grip and he sat beside me expectantly.

I took a long drink, before resting the glass on his bedside table. I took a deep breath then began to tell Nathan what happened.

"We were there talking and he started putting his hand on my leg, right?"

Nathan nodded, trying his hardest not to show signs of displeasure but I was sure I saw the corner of his lips twitch and a small glint of anger flashed in his blue eyes.

At least he was trying to hear me out.

Unlike Brad.

"I didn't like it much, I kind of felt, uncomfortable. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, I saw your-"

I stopped.

I didn't want to tell Nathan that while I was with my boyfriend, I started seeing his face and thinking about him.

I didn't want him to know the effect he had on me.

Not yet. If ever at all.

I decided to skip that part.