44. All Yours

"You are a damn vision in my bed, Tink," Grayson smiles from across the room, shutting his door and turning his full attention on me

"You are a damn vision in my bed, Tink," Grayson smiles from across the room, shutting his door and turning his full attention on me. The darkened chocolate swirl of his eyes hold me still against his bed.

After the embarrassment that shall never be spoken of again, our families actually survived the family dinner a few days ago, and things have been surprisingly not awkward. For my Dad's part, he's even been pretty... agreeable, when it comes to Grayson. Neither of them have divulged anything about their little talk that night, but whatever it was, Tommy was fine with me coming back over today, alone.

And by alone, he knew damn well the rest of the Adler gang wouldn't be here, meaning we'd have the place to ourselves.

The first thing I did when I got here was ask to see Gray's room. The one place we never had a chance to explore after getting caught half naked in his dad's office. I couldn't help myself. There's just something mystically alluring about being in your boyfriend's childhood room. So far, since fate put us at the same college and all, the dorms have kind of been our place. It's where we've spent all of our time, forming something deeper than friendship for the last few months. Because of that, stepping into the place he spent most of his time before we got together feels...different.

There's excitement, like I'm getting to live this tiny slice of who he was growing up, the pieces I wasn't part of. It makes me want to hear the stories behind all the football trophies and awards on display, has me wondering what all has changed over the years as he got older, what inspired the paint color and the bedding. And don't even get me started on the adorable Pokémon poster that hangs just beside his door. The vision of a younger Grayson hanging that with pride has me fighting back a smile.

"I've been in your bed before," I say to him, tearing my eyes from the brightly colored piece of childhood that has remained a part of his present, and adjusting my position a bit to feel the plush pillow behind my head.

"No," he shakes his head and stalks across the room. Approaching the bed, he lifts a knee and places it between my legs. "You've been in my dorm," he corrects, sliding his hands up my body as he hovers over me. "You've never been in my bed. Not this one."

"Ah," I nod, my mouth tilting with a smirk as my hands find the hem of his shirt. I dip them underneath and slide up the hardened muscle that tenses at my touch. "I've never been in the bed where Little Gray discovered the magic of his own hand? Or I've never been in the bed Slightly Older Gray snuck girls into?"

He shakes his head, dropping his lips to my neck and placing a gentle kiss to my already pebbling skin. "Just you, Tink."

"Just me, what?"

He pulls back, placing a kiss to the tip of my nose before bringing his decadent eyes back to mine. "You're the only girl that's ever been in this room."

"Wait," my hand clings to his abs, stopping all movement as I lift my head to see him better. "You never brought a girl in here? Seriously?"

That little smirk graces his lips as a hand trails across my forehead, sliding a loose strand of hair from my face. "Seriously."