26. More Than Kissing

For the first time since I stepped foot in this dorm, I slept

For the first time since I stepped foot in this dorm, I slept. My head hit my pillow and I didn't budge, not even a single moment of waking to roll over or adjust the covers. Not even one dream comes to mind. Nothing but sleep.

And it felt really freaking good to just sleep.

Yesterday's play of events is still rolling around in my head. Waking up in Grayson's dorm, hiding from him in the one place I thought he'd never think to look, and letting his fingers fuck me in the middle of the library.

I don't know what came over me. That's a lie. I know exactly what came over me and it's those damn lips and very skilled hands that I just can't seem to stay away from. I tried. I have desperately tried to avoid all things Grayson. But avoidance does nothing to make the lady bits forget. And with everything else around me falling to pieces, the thought of getting lost in a moment with him was all too appealing, especially that moment.

I've never done anything like that before. Well, minus the other time I fucked him in Coach Hart's office. Oh my God, who am I? I mean, there are things called beds, and bedrooms, with doors, and actual privacy. I think I've lost my mind.

The craziest part? I don't think I'm done. I know I'm not done. Because it's barely been twenty-four hours and I'm already pacing my room, biting what little is left of my nails, and contemplating how soon is too soon to actually consider what he was offering.

I'm good with whatever you want, Tink. Kissing. Not kissing. More than kissing. You're in charge here.

I know after yesterday, after experiencing again what he's capable of doing to my body, of how I'm able to finally relax after, that I definitely want more than kissing. I just need to know he's as okay with leaving it at that as he claimed to be yesterday. Because as much as I want the fun, careless, physical side, I can't handle anything more. Not now. Not when the rest of my life is a jumbled mess.

I know what comes next, what I want to come next. Before the actual reasonable side of my brain kicks in, I take off, heading straight for his dorm and ignoring the voice trying to convince me that this isn't me. I'm pretty sure after my last two sexual endeavors, I can safely welcome the new Mia to the scene.

Before I've even thought everything through, my hand is raising to his door, knocking three quick times before falling to my side. I do know a couple things, things I've run across my mind a hundred times today. Things that will keep this whole idea of more than kissing inside that realm.

I don't have to wait long before his door swings open.

And he's without a shirt.

Of course he's without a shirt. And he couldn't have just left it at that either. The damp texture of his hair combined with a few drops of water still clinging to his chest not only tells me he just came from the shower, but makes this whole dreamy appearance he's got going on that much hotter. And to complete the whole look? He's got on a pair of gray sweatpants riding dangerously low on his hips and leaving so very little to the imagination.