"you never eat, you either eat too little or nothing at all! and now you're here next to your bath tub with a knife in your hand!" he breathes unevenly, taking in a deep breath and shouting again, "and you tell me you're okay?!"

"I'm not!" yoongi yells back, "I'm not fucking okay, i'm fucking miserable, and when i fell in love with you, everything just got so difficult to handle!" he snaps. yoongi shuts his eyes tightly, he didn't want to see jimin's face, he doesn't want to see his face.

jimin's eyes grow soft. he loves me, jimin thinks, but he couldn't help feeling angry at himself and yoongi, how could yoongi let go of his life so easily, and because of him?

"you're telling me this is my fault?!" jimin shouts.

yoongi finally sighs, trying to control his breathing. he stands up, dropping the knife in the bath tub, grabbing jimin's shirt and roughly pinning him against the wall, lips inching closer to jimin's until they finally touch.

jimin soon becomes weak, and kisses back. their breath is uneven, and their faces wet from crying.

the kiss lasted a long time, they were practically making out with each other. jimin's lips felt numb against yoongi's. his were salty— both of them were kissing each other back and forth softly.

yoongi wanted this moment to last forever. jimin's lips were finally against his.

suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his arms, hands, and foot. they were still bleeding from the harm he inflicted on himself earlier.

"fuck," he cursed, panting hard. Jimin looked at him with worry, knowing Yoongi could feel the pain.

jimin grabbed yoongi's arm, looking at it. yoongi always had cuts on his arm, and they stood out, so he would always wear long sleeves and sweaters to hide them. especially from jimin.

"don't fucking look at me." Yoongi hissed, his voice broken and raspy.

"no," jimin replied firmly, "you've been hurting yourself all this time, and you never told me? how could you?" jimin's voice cracked. "how could i? i never did anything about this," he whispered, looking at yoongi's scars, tears threatening to fall.

yoongi stayed silent, refusing to say anything. then jimin cupped yoongi's face, yoongi's jawline so sharp, and it almost feels like jimin had held a rose with thorns on it. how could yoongi hurt himself alone all this time? how could jimin be so blind and ignore everything? both of them were at fault. both of them were cowards too scared to face their fears.

"what do you think you're doing?" yoongi growled, glaring at jimin. jimin missed that sweet slow voice. he missed it so much.

jimin smiled, "Yoongi-hyung," he uttered softly, leaning in closer to yoongi's face, kissing him softly again. yoongi didn't pull back. he pushed his lips in closer to jimin's.

yoongi knew he was weak against jimin, he melted at jimin's soft voice whimpering at him, his lips trembling against his. jimin's eyes were as puffy as his, but to think that jimin would kiss Yoongi—this was like a dream to him.

what would've happened if i actually killed myself? yoongi thought.

yoongi closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around jimin's waist, still crying.

they kissed drowning in their own tears. it was wet, salty, but it felt sweet. he held jimin tighter, closer.

"jimin, jimin, jimin..." yoongi mumbled affectionally, "i love you." he confessed again and again, nuzzling his face into jimin's chest.

jimin's face grew warm, tears still running down his face. he kissed yoongi back again, hugging him tightly. and in that moment—Jimin started to realize his own feelings.

"you're so beautiful, hyung. you're so important. you're so loved. please don't do this to yourself anymore. i'll help you get through this, i promise. i won't ever leave you alone like this again, because you mean so much to me—and i love you so, so much." the younger pleaded. 

yoongi looked at him straight in the eyes, he seemed dumbstruck and also relieved. jimin knew in that moment—Yoongi had always looked at him like that— he realized yoongi loved him so, so deeply, and he regretted not even noticing.

"now, let's go to a hospital, you're been bleeding so much." jimin whispered softly at yoongi, who replied with a gentle nod.

he was confused about his love with jungkook.

he had only liked him.

but yoongi...

jimin loved yoongi.

~~~

//crying

there will be an epilogue~!

thank you for those who read until the ending (and hopefully the epilogue)!!

this was a very fun story to write, i very much enjoyed it until the end~!! i will make more yoonmin fics in the future!! thank you so so so so so much for reading and voting!!!!!!

REVAMP: August 12, 2016

nice !