𝔹𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕦 𝕩 𝔽𝕋𝕄!ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 : @iwantaricekrispy

*

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎 - fluff!

*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 : ah shit

*

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 - romantic

*

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - male

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜 - he/him + they/them (will be using mostly he/they)

*

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 :

Content creator ! Badlinu

*

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ? : no

*

-𝙺𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 -

N/n = nickname

*

-𝚃𝚠/𝚌𝚠!-

Drinking!

*

-𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 -

You and everyone in this story is around their twenty's! Also you'll be an ER nurse! If I get anything wrong I'm sorry☹️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Your p.o.v ~

"Alright Im so done with this job" Rebecca groaned as they sat next to me "Yeah me too, I had this fucking patient and I kid you not she YELLED at ME for not having a room ready for her" I say blankly as I started to eat my food.

"I hate people sometimes I swear" Rebecca says "I'm sure you're happy though" she says "What do you mean?" I asked "Duh dude, aren't you gonna go out Or am I just getting you confused?" She says to herself which made me laugh.

"You might just be going crazy" I say "Fuck you no I'm not, but cmon! You cant deny it! You're sooo ready to go see your boyfriend~" she says in a sing-song voice which made me rolled my eyes "we're not dating, but I will be going home to my friends" I say "gonna get shit-faced?" They asked.

"Honestly I think I might, unless those pricks started without me" I say "Oh wait I was going to ask you! Do you think you can cover my shift? I left my son with the babysitter but she called saying she has to go like now" Rebecca asked I nodded my head happily "yeah of course no worries!" I say.

"Thank you y/n youre a life saver!" She says as they walked away, I checked the time, I know the guys are supposed to be going out in a bit, I sigh realizing I have to cancel, and see I'll be here until early in the morning. Great. 'It's fine Rebecca has covered our shifts before we will be okay until three in the morning' I thought as I finished up my lunch.