ℂ!𝕋𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕏 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖!𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 : @Zero_Flame

*

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎 -  fluff + Sbi au!

Sbi au - basically Phil being dad of Wilbur,techno, Tommy!and you

*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 : let me take care of you

*

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 - platonic

*

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - male

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜 - he/they

*

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 :

Character! Technoblade

*

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ? : yes

*

-𝙺𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 -

S/c = skin color

N/n = nickname

*

-𝚃𝚠/𝚌𝚠!-

None

*

-𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 -

:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Your p.o.v ~

I sigh as I sniffled "oh fuck me" I say as I look at myself in the bathroom mirror,my nose is stuffy,I feel so sick "hey y/n?" I hear my dad yell outside my door,I scrunched up my nose and close my eyes from the loudness.

'Am I sick?' I thought "yeah?" I ask as I try to find some pills in the drawer "You've been in there for a while champ,you doing okay?" He asked "yep" I say "come out then" he says I groaned but follow,I left the bathroom and see my father.

"Come on where leaving" he says to me as we walked to the kitchen where my other brothers were,I look at him confused "what why?" I ask him "we're all going to a nice restaurant" he says to me.

"I cant go though" I tell him,he looks at me like if I was crazy "Why not y/n?" He asked me "I'm sick,I feel sick" I explain to him "Y/n no you're going,you always do this. You say you're sick but in reality you just don't want to. So you're going" he says to me.

"Dad pl-" I try to say but get cut off "No y/n that's my final decision now all of you get to the car let's go" he says,I feel my eyes sting but groaned and walk out to the car.