ℂ𝕔!ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕏 𝕟𝕓!𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 : @chxcomilk

*

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎 - fluff

*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 : Comfort

*

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 - romantic

*

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - non-binary

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜 - they /them

*

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 :

Content creator! quackity

*

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ? : yep!

*

-𝙺𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 -

N/n = nickname

F/m = favorite movie

*

-𝚃𝚠/𝚌𝚠!-

None

*

-𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 -

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ your p.o.v ~

"Y/n can you stay longer ? Stacy just called saying she won't make it" my boss tells me I look at him and sigh "I need those extra hours" I whispered to myself "Sure" I tell them.

"Great!" He says as he walked out I groan as i take out my phone, I go and check my test results for my exam "Please tell me I didn't fail" I repeated to myself over and over again.

As I check and I see that I got a whole ass zero on my test "Nonono!I studied for that fucking test!I took notes!oh fuck you!old bitch" I grumble as I call my boyfriend he didn't pick up so it went to voicemail.

'might as well' I thought as I sigh for like the thousand time "Hey!im taking on another shift I'll be home later" I say as I hang up the phone.

~ time skip +  your p.o.v ~

I finally clock out I got my belongings and started walking to the door and noticed it was raining outside...great! I walk out of my job and run towards my car.

I get in soaking wet from the rain "FUCK" I yelled as I threw my stuff to the passengers seat 'ah fuck I have to study' i thought as I hit my head against the steering wheel and groan.

"Ifuckinghateeverythingandeveryone" I say all in one breath as I took off my mask,I grabbed my phone and sent my boyfriend a quick text 'I just got out of my job I'll see you in a bit.'  i pressed the 'send' button and start up my car.

After a couple of minutes of driving and listening to music I finally got to my house that I share with my boyfriend.

"Fucking finally" I groaned out as I parked my car and got my stuff and walk out of my car and go the front door and open it.

"I'm home" I yell into the house I hear him laugh and talk but no response I figured he's streaming I walk into the room and see him with his beanie.

"Hola amor" he says to me which made me smile "are you still streaming?" I asked him he nodded I just sigh and nodded "okay" was all I said as I closed the door and walked to our shared room.

"I have to do homework first" i say to myself as I grabbed my laptop until I hear the door open and see my boyfriends standing their with a concern look on his face.

"Qué?" I say to him "Estas bien?" He asked me as he came closer "Not really but it's fine go back to your stream" I tell him "You sure?I want to stay here with you" He says to me with a smile "now tell me how you feel" he says to me.

"Everything just been so stressful Alex,,I have to balance doing school and plus working that shit job,I have no idea how you manage to do it and Ugh I'm sorry I just want to finish my stuff" I explained to him.

"Don't apologize y/n,,I completely understand how you feel..go take a bath or shower and relax a bit I'll go end my stream" He asked me I looked at him unsure.

"Yes I'm sure I want to end my stream" he says as he kissed the top of my head I sigh and nodded.

~ quackitys p.o.v ~

I quickly go back to my recording room and un mute my chat "Hey guys!um I'm sorry but this will be all for this stream!my significant other y/n had a shit day and I want to spend the rest of the night with them" I tell my chat.

Most of them 'aww' which I smiled awkwardly at them "uh yeah!BYEEE" I yelled as I raided ranboo and ended my stream.

while y/n was in the shower I went to our room and turned on our tv and played Netflix.

After a couple of minutes the bedroom door opens and y/n was standing their in one of my hoodies and shorts.

"hi baby" I say to them "hey" they respond as they get in bed and plug in their phone "Wanna cuddle ?" I ask them they nodded.

I get in bed and play f/m and cuddle them "Do you feel any better?" I ask them "eh kinda yeah thank you they say to me.

I smiled "I love you so much" I tell them as I kiss them they kiss me back,we pull back and smile at each other "I love you too" they say with a smile as we cuddled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG AND IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT I HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY IT I LOVE YOU ALL.

But In all seriousness I love you all so so much thank you for 17.k reads it means the world to me!<3