ℂ𝕔!𝔽𝕠𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕏 𝕗𝕖𝕞!𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 : @Xx_porcelain_Doll_xX

*

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎 - fluff

*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 : meet my girlfriend

*

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 - romantic

*

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - female

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜 - she/her

*

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 :

Content creator! foolish

*

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ? : yep

*

-𝙺𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 -

N/n = nickname

*

-𝚃𝚠/𝚌𝚠!-

None

*

-𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 -

I've seen that foolish is okay with using his real name (Noah) but if I'm wrong please correct me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ foolish p.o.v ~

"Alright chat!i think that's enough for this build!" I say as I looked at my building for kinoko kingdom "Yeah it looks good right ?" I ask as I look at my chat I see a bunch of yes "Alright!" I say as I kept doing other things.

I hear the door open and see my girlfriend! I smiled and muted my mic as I take off my headphones "Hi!" I say to her "hi!" She says "I'm streaming right now whats up?" I ask her.

"nothing I was just gonna ask if you wanted something I was going to the store" they say I nodded my head,

"Uh no i don't think-wait hold up!" I say as I unmuted my mic "hey chat sorry my girlfriend came in so you guys wanna see her?" I ask I see a bunch of 'yes' and smile as I turned to her "Wanna say hi to chat?" I ask her.

She smiled and nodded her head "great!come here" I say as i let her sit on my lap "Hi!" She says I smiled and kissed her cheek "Yeah chat this is my girlfriend!her name is y/n" I say as they waved again.

' Blue donated 25! '

Foolish your gf is so pretty how long have you guys been dating ?

I smiled at the dono "thank you for the dono blue! Yes I know my girlfriend is very pretty and we've been dating for about two years!" I say with a smile as y/n nods.

"yep two years!and also I just read the donation thank you!" She says with a smile "Is this going to become a Q&A?" I ask as I see a bunch of yes in chat I smiled "is that okay with you ?" I ask her "hell yeah!" She says"alright a Q&A it is!" I say.

' dontlookatme donated 20! '

Is your girlfriend single and also what's your favorite thing about each other

"Um I don't think she's single..y/n are you single ?" I ask her "yep!" She says which made me laugh "Hey!come on!no guys she isn't single she's very much with me" I say with a laugh she laughs as well and kisses my cheek.

~ your p.o.v~

"I'm kidding I'm kidding but Um my favorite thing about Noah is his personality it's a basic answer but it's true!i love his personality and how he makes me so happy" I say as I hugged him.

"Awww babe you're making me blush" he says with a laugh "But um my favorite thing about my girlfriend has to be I don't know it's hard to decided.." he says

"I mean she's perfect in every way so it's hard to choose what's my favorite thing about them" he says I smiled "awww that's so cliché" I say with a laugh "I love you" he says I give him a quick kiss "I love you too" he says.

After an hour or more he decided to finally end stream "alright chat!that's enough!umm thank you for all of the followers and bits ummm let's see who should we raid?" He asks I look at his screen and see Philza live "oh how about philza ?" I ask.

"Yeah sure!alright chat we're raiding Phil!byeee!" He says as he ended his stream "alright let's go and take a nap" he says as we stood up "Are you not hungry?" I ask as we go in our shared room.

"we can eat after a nap I've streamed for i don't know how long" he says as we laid down on our bead he pulls me in and we cuddle "I love you" he says to me I smiled softly "I love you too Noah" I say as we both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this one!

im sorry that it's short :p im sorry if it didn't turn out how you wanted !

I love you all!thank you for 25k reads!it means so much to me!