ℂ!𝔹𝕒𝕕𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠 𝕩 𝕟𝕓!𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 : no one

*

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎 - fluff

*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 : happy family

*

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 - romantic

*

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - non-binary

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜 - they / them

*

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 :

Character! bbh

*

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ? : yep

*

-𝙺𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 -

N/n = nickname

*

-𝚃𝚠/𝚌𝚠!-

None

*

-𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 -

Also ima list the parent and their kids +age so it won't be confusing yk?and also bc I want to lol

Sam - George 10 and Quackity 8

Puffy - foolish 7 , Karl 8 , and Dream 8

Philza - Tommy 5 , tubbo 6, techno 8 , Wilbur 10

Bad and you - Sapnap 7

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Bad's p.o.v ~

"You ready gang?" I ask my partner and our kid "Yep!you ready kiddo?" They ask sapnap "yep!" He says "Alright!lets go to the beach!" I say as we get into the car.

Soon we made it to the beach I see puffy,Sam and other parents "dad hurry up!" I hear Sapnap yell "chill buddy" y/n says to him "but I wanna go play with my friends!" He whined "And you will pandas just chill" they say.

~ your p.o.v ~

Soon bad finally parked and we all got out "I'll take the stuff go with him love" he tells me I smiled and walk with Sapnap "once we reached the sand you can let go of my hand okay?" I say to him he nods his head.

Once our feet touch the sand he quickly lets go of my hand "DREAM GEORGE" he says as he left sprinting towards his friends i sigh with a smile as I made my way towards all of their parents.

"Hey everyone!" I say I hear a bunch of his and hellos "Wheres bad n/n?" Phil asks "He went to grab all of the things" I say.

"Speak of the devil" puffy says I turned around and saw my husband with all of our stuff I smiled and grabbed some things and place them down "thanks for the help love I appreciate it" he says with a smile I laugh and give him a quick kiss.