ℂ𝕔!ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕏 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕖!ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 : no one

*

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎 - fluff

*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 : amor please rest

*

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 - romantic

*

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - male

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜 - he/him

*

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 :

Content creator! Quackity

*

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ? : yes

*

-𝙺𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 -

Nothing

*

-𝚃𝚠/𝚌𝚠!-

None

*

-𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 -
😚
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Quackity's p.o.v ~

"Hey y/n? Are you sure you're okay?" I asked my boyfriend as I walked into the living room "yeah I'm fine why?" He asked "I mean I'm like hundred percent sure you're sick" I tell him but he just rolls his eyes.

"nope,I'm fine now I gotta edit a video and then finish an assignment" he says as he got up and almost falling onto his ass like twice as he walked to our room,I sighed but before I could follow him I look at my watch and see I'm late for a recording.

"Fuck" I mumbled out as I walked to my office and get on my computer. After i was done with the recording i decided to go check on my boyfriend "hey babe how are you feeling?" I asked him as I opened the door to our shared room.

But all I was greeted with was my boyfriend looking pale as fuck,and looking extremely dead as he was doing homework "wow y/n you okay?" I asked him "Huh?oh yeah" y/n says as he tried to get up from his comfortable position he was in but failed.

Which in all honesty made me laugh a bit "you sure?i mean you can barely get up" i says as i helped his dumbass up "Yep I'm fine!" He says.

~ time skip a couple days + 3rd p.o.v ~

Y/n sighed as he walked into the kitchen feeling more worse than usual "oh god" he whispered out as he started to drink the cold water that soothe his burning throat "maybe I should take a nap" he says as he started to to walk out of the kitchen.

~ quackity's p.o.v ~

"Alright chat! Uh I think that's gonna be the end for this stream!" I say with a smile as I saw my chat going quicker spamming 'no' which made me laugh "yeah i have to go now!but I hope you all enjoyed this late night stream!" I tell them.

"It was really fun!might start doing them more often!but yeah Ima go now...BYEEEE" I yelled into the mic as I ended the stream,then I heard a crash and then a thud "Y/N!?" I yelled out to my boyfriend as I ran towards where I heard the sound.

I see y/n on his knees as glass was shattered "Babe what happened ?are you okay??" I asked him as I stepped toward to him "yeah I'm fine" he mumbled out,his voice was hoarse and his nose all stuffy.

"I know you're sick please let me help you" I tell him as I crouched down and touched his forehead "y/n you're burning up,you have a fever" i tell him as k helped him up and took him to our room,he shook his head.

"but you need to record and stream and do so much other stuff Alex just let me take care of myself" he says,I laugh "yeah right like you'll take care of yourself,now shut up and let me take care of you Amor" I tell him as I kissed his cheek.

I left our room and went to the kitchen but before I did anything I cleaned up the shattered glass then i started to make him some caldo de pollo (A/n my mom always makes me caldo de pollo when I'm sick and yeah ) then I go grab the Tylenol and a water bottle.

Soon I came back to our room and handed him the stuff "okay drink this and once the food is done you eat some of it,and then you gargle salt and water" I tell him "okay will do" he says "now come to bed I'm tired" he says I smiled and nodded.

I climb into our bed and held him close to me as he started to fall asleep "goodnight Amor,I love you" I tell him as I kissed the top of his head "I love you too alex" he says as he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is so short fml I'm so sorry.

But please tell me what you thought about this chapter!!

Thank you all sm for 66.3k reads it means sm to me I appreciate all of you still reading even if I take so long 🥲

Stay hydrated and eat something! Remember you're loved!see you next time! <3