ℂ!𝔼𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝕏 𝕗𝕖𝕞!𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 : no one

*

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎 - angst + fluff Bc I'm a sucker for a happy ending:,)

*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 : Long live the queen

*

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 - romantic

*

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - female

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜 - she/her

*

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 :

Character! Eret

*

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ? : yes

*

-𝙺𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 -

F/f = favorite flowers

*

-𝚃𝚠/𝚌𝚠!-

None

*

-𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 -

🧎‍♂️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Eret's p.o.v ~

I sigh as I walk out my castle my cape flowing behind me,the sun was out but the wind was nice and cool y/n always said this was her favorite weather oh how much she loves going on picnics in this weather.

that's what I'm doing,she's waiting for me "hey Eret whatcha up to?wanna hang with me?" I hear puffy ask I look at her and shake my head "Not today puffy,thank you though I'm going somewhere important" I say.

She sighs "You sure?...come on Eret please?" She asks once again I shook my head "No puffy" I say as I walked away holding onto the basket full of goods,all of y/n's favorite foods,sweets everything.

Everything she loves to eat I packed and made "Hey Eret!do you wanna see my newest build that I did?" I hear foolish ask I simply pass him "not today foolish" I say simply as I kept walking.

~ flash back ~

"Come on Eret!lets go hurry!" Y/n says as she tried to hurry me up so we can go see the festival that everyone helped and prepared "hold on sweetheart we both need to get done getting ready" I say to her.

"I know but still I want to help them set things up!i baked with Niki and everything!" They say "I know darling but be patient,can you do that for me?" I ask her she nods her head "alright I guess,what should I wear?" She asks.

I think for a moment "Would you like to match with me?" I ask her they nod "Alright" I say as I walked to our closet and picked out what we should wear "is this okay?" I ask her (a/n not adding a pictured the clothes you can just imagine whatever)