8 || Shit

Aleyna

Song: Summer walker- insane

Walking to work with my ice cream in my hand I can't help that small uneasing feeling that crawls it's way up my skin.

Yet I push it back down as I continu to devore my dessert, enjoying the many beautiful flavors that burst into my mouth, melting on my tongue.

I never I mean never have I forgotten a shift or showed up to work this late. 4 hours late to be exact. I hated being late and would do everything I could to make sure I was always on time or even better early.

Espically with father he hated when I was late.

Finishing my Ice cream I enter, setting foot into the club as the unpleasnt sent of smoke and achocl feel my nostrils. I stand taking a moment to breath and become accustum with the extremly unpleasent sent, that im going to sadly have do deal with for the rest of the night.

Finally becoming aware I open my eyes to only relize the club is almost empty, I furrow my brows in confusing as I open my phone cheking the time to realize it's only two am in the morning. This isn't usual.

Walking making my way futher in the club in contemplexion and cofusion nothing changes as I spot only one waistress on duty.

Strange.

And just as I was about to turn back around, I stop from the corner of my eye seeing a large body come into view. I don't have time to react as the next thing I know my body falls limp to the ground, hitting the back of my head in to process.

I cry out in pain as a loud ringing begins to sound in my ear from the impact of the fall. It takes me a moment before I open my eyes again and analize the suituation to relize theres around a two-hundred pound white man on me.

Crushing my small figure endurneath.
My breathing becoming more and more labord.

He's large no doubt, to large compared to me, there's no way I could fight him and get out alive. Using all me strenght I bring me left knee up kneeing him as hard as I can in his groin.

I take that moment to set my self free yet it's futile as all it does is cause his hand to tighen its grip and lift me slighly higher until my feet are just dangling in the air, just a bit. Yet I watch as even that takes a tole on his fat body. It's at that moment that I knew I was going to get out of this alive.

His stare is the equivalent to a man watching a tree grow. Dull and tedious, while he uses the strenght of his hand around my neck to drag me up to my feet off the floor. My mind far to weak to act.

Yet I watch as he's not even strong enought to complety lift me off the ground not causing the tips of my toes to skim the floor. A smug smile makes it's way up to my lips as I watch him try. And does not succeed.

As my throat begins to close and my instincts kick in, I swing my foot forward, knocking my knee into his left knee that seem to be made of mush as his hold on my neck falters.

The life slowly draining out my frail body.
Yet I'm still able to pick up on the way he moved his right knee away from me, as thought he's protecting himself.

"Let me go!" I yell, gasping for breath, he doesn't blink.

My movements don't deter him from his goal.

He's enjoying this. This sick bastard is enjoying watching the life leave my now pale body.

A choked sob fills the room as I begin to tap out my eyes closing from the lack of oxygen in my body.