🗡Everything🦋

Previously,

You gave a soft smile and spoke up, loud enough for only her to hear.. Only loud enough for her to hear your reasoning. Your reasoning, causing her eyes to widen.

"I can't leave the people who help me, can I?"

Present,

It took Menchi a few moments to fully take in what you had said, although once she had, she stood. "Ok, so, as per this kids access, none of you pass. Quite disappointing, if I'm being honest." Menchi shook her head and shrugged, soon after facepalming. "Exam's over! You can all leave!!" The examiner waved everyone off, right before she sat down..

CLASH

Someone had broken the space. "This is unbelievable." It was the male who made fun of the Gourmet Hunters, you had decided that you weren't going to get involved this time. Walking back to where Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio, all were, you stood there; watching hell break loose. "DO YOU HEAR ME?! I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!!" He yelled, looking straight at Menchi, who stared back with a 'close to blowing' face. It was obvious she was trying to stay cool. "Say what you wish, but you still failed none-the-less." Menchi's voice was laced in aggression, but still remained stoic. "Shut up, lady! You wanted pork so we BROUGHT you pork! What else could you have wanted?!" The man continued yelling, he started to give you a headache; although you continued to stand by, hoping the headache would pass as you stood. Smiling.

"We risked our lives-" Before the man could finish, Menchi cut through. "You're challenge was to make a Dish that satisfied both of our appetites'. A dish that not only looked appetizing, but was to. None of you could do that, which shows you can not be creative. You simply could not do that. Therefore, you fail." The Gourmet Hunters voice had no longer sounded as calm, it seemed agitated. You couldn't blame her. This was getting.. Highly.. annoying. "Yeah.. But pork's, pork.. No matter how it's cooked.." That broke it, Menchi had snapped.

"YOU WANNA SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME, BUDDY?! IF I HEAR ANYTHING COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AGAIN, I WILL MAKE YOU INTO A PORK DISH!!" Menchi screamed at the bald headed, ninja man. You had to cover your mouth with your hand to sniffle back a snort, or even a chuckle.

She continued to yell at the bald man, while you continued to watch. As normal, that was until a voice from the sky was heard, causing everyone to look upwards.

"Well that being said, isn't it a little harsh to fail.. All applicants?" It had been the Hunter Exam's.. floating balloon? You hadn't seen anything of that high-tech. 

Next thing everyone knew, dust had been flying everywhere; you quickly put an arm in front of your face to shield yourself from the dust, as well as putting a hand on the handle of your sword.. In case..

When the dust cleared, there had been a man, his hair tied up into a high pony-tail, he had a long beard, and wore a white Kimono. "Who's the old guy?" Someone from the crowd had asked, Menchi answered, much calmer than before. "He's Chairmen Netero, the head of the Exam Committee. As well as the man who controls the Hunter Exam." She had bowed before this.. Netero, and it was clear that he looked at her chest, easily making you uncomfortable. You hadn't liked his aura.. It was intimidating.