🗡️Character Info🦋

Name:

(Y/n) (L/n)

You look like this, just with your hair, eye, and skin color

You look like this, just with your hair, eye, and skin color. You can also change the colors of the outfit and sword. But, you can't change the outfit to something else. I apologize.

Age:

16

Likes:

Sweets, Kindness, Butterfly's, Insects, Kurapika, Killua, Gon, Leorio

Dislikes:

Phantom Troupe, Mean people, Demons

Personality:

A mix between Kanao and Nezuko. You're quiet but kind, and very over-protective of your friends. But you're very talkative towards people you trust, especially Shinobu.

Backstory:

You were pushed around as a kid, beaten, shoved, used as a toy. Your parents were the only people who cared for you. Little did you know, the (L/n) family were really famous Hunters, and Slayers. Some of the strongest. One day your family was attacked, you were left behind to fend for yourself. Until Shinobu and Kanae came along and made you feel at home again. When Kanae died you were left under Shinobu's wing. It took a few weeks for Shinobu to actually take care of you because her sister just died. Once she did start caring for you, she always wore this.. Fake smile. You took upon the fake smile.. And started fake smiling yourself. You as well took upon Shinobu's insect breathing, but with a mix of flowers.

Nen:

Manipulator

This might be confusing, but this reader will have Nen, and a breathing form.

Breathing forms:

I changed it to fit the story

Floral Insect Breathing Form One, Wings Spread:

This form contains of a wave a flying butterflies to fly at the person, blinding them giving you the chance of attack.

Floral Insect Breathing Form Two, Bugs:

This causes a swarm of bugs to crawl up from the ground, going into said victims skin. Eating them from the inside.

Floral Insect Breathing Form Three, Beetles:

This form causes hundreds of different beetles to swarm around the person making them blinded in beauty of them. The hundreds of beetles are the ones that are pretty.

Floral Insect Breathing Form Four, Floral:

This causes a pattern of (f/f) (Favorite Flower)  to spiral around the victim, temporarily showing them there deepest dreams and desire. Until, you decapitate them that is.

Floral Insect Breathing Form Five, Insect Flower:

This form is a path of flowers and very dangerous insects. Example, there's a pretty red rose, but there's a venomous spider on top of it, ready to pounce on anyone.

Floral Insect Breathing Form Six, Insect:

It's simple, this allows you to call on any insect around and control them, telling them what to do.

Potential Love Interests:

- Killua

- Gon

- Kurapika

- Leorio (Brotherly)

- Hisoka

- Illumi

I changed the ages of some characters to fit the plot of story.

Gon: 15

Killua: 15

Kurapika: 17

Leorio: 18

Hisoka: 18

Illumi: 18