🗡️Cooking..?🦋

Previously,

"Alrighty then, all 405 applicants please follow me and let this Hunter Exam Begin!" He explained. 

Present,

"It was obvious no one was gonna leave. Was wishing someone did though." Leorio started, the no-mouth man started to walk in a robot-kind-of manner, confusing the applicants. But we all followed him non-the-less.

As we followed the man started picking up speed, causing everyone to start running. It also surprised some applicants on how he was able to pick up speed when he walked... Like a robot. "Wait what?-" Leorio was one of the confused people, "People started running?!" Gon as well, but Kurapika helped by replying to the two, "Because he picked up pace." 

All 4 of us had started running, more so them, then me. When taking Final Selection and having to run from monstrous demons, you get a lot of adrenaline going through your body, mostly of fear. So you start running, faster than your body can handle. But even after Final Selection you should train your body to be able to handle that kind of speed, making it easy for you to be faster then before.

"I'm heavily sorry! Where are my manners? I am Satotz, the examiner for Phase 1. I shall bring you all to Phase 2." Satotz explained, causing murmur's and mumbles of confusion.

"Phase 2? What happened to the first Phase?" Number 294 spoke up, asking the question almost everyone was asking.

"Phase 1 has already started. It's easy. All you have to do is follow me." Satotz explained, I smiled thinking that was quite easy. 

"Follow you? That's it." Number 294 asked again.

"That is correct. But, I can not tell you when we will arrive at our destination." Satotz said, continuing to run.

~♥~

It's been 2 hours since we started running. We have travelled 30 kilometers from the beginning. Most of the applicant's have started falling, some are still holding on. Which is surprising. 

Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio, are still in.. Though, Leorio looks like he might give in at any second. Kurapika looks fine. Gon looks like he's done this before, and I. This is nothing. Again, having to run from monstrous human eating demons.. Help's a lot.

"Hey! Kid, show this exam a little respect would ya?!" I heard Leorio yell. I was a ways ahead, but we're in a tunnel.. It's very echo-e. I turned to look at who he was yelling at and saw a small boy, probably the same age as Gon. It was the silver haired boy from earlier, he was riding on a skateboard, it was yellow and had an arrow pointing foreword.