🗡New Love🦋

Previously,

"Well, there you all go. Phase 2 will be cooking!" Menchi announced, earning some groans and murmurs.

'Called it..' I thought.. I was not the best at cooking at all..

Present,

It was quiet for some time now.. I had nothing against cooking, food is delicious. But, I wasn't the best at it.. Like.. At all..

"Cooking?.. Why cooking?" Someone from the crowd asked. Said person sounded annoyed.

"Simple! It's 'cause we're Gourmet Hunters!" Menchi spoke up, she had a grin on her face. It was easy to tell she loved her job. I smiled myself, Menchi was the type of person I looked up to. Menchi seemed to be confident in her abilities. Confident in herself.

"And?! Gourmet or not, we came to take the Hunters exam, not some cooking class. Listen lady, I want to become a Black-List-Hunter. I can't do that if you're my examiner." Some rando spoke, as this person did Menchi's aura rose into one of anger.

"Well to bad you have a Gourmet Hunter as an Examiner then." I spoke, crossing my arms. I was beyond pissed. How dare someone speak so rudely to someone who gives you food.

Everyone spun there heads towards me. My hands were clenched into fists. Some people looked at me with curiosity, anger, lust, and surprise. Menchi and Buhara were some people who looked at me in surprise.

Hisoka was obviously the one looking at me with lust, like the creep he is.

"Gourmet Hunters may not be 'the perfect Examiner's', but at least they know more than any of us will. I'm pretty sure, all of us here all love food. It's delicious. Well, we can't have the food we have today without the amazing, and wonderful Gourmet Hunters. Gourmet Hunters go to places all of us can't even go to. They go to dangerous places just to get the ingredients we have for food today. We wouldn't have food if it wasn't for them. So I suggest you loose your attitude and be thankful you even made it this far in the exam. Before I make you." I spoke, glaring at the man I just spilled my anger to. I didn't even realize I had my hand on my sword and my bloodlust spread.

Now, everyone looked at me in either surprise or complete terror. Except Gon, Killua, and Hisoka. The clown continued to stare at me with complete desire while Gon and Killua looked at me with amazement. Menchi looked at me with a smile, she was thankful and in surprise. Buhara was just happy someone felt the need to stand up for 'em.

When I had realized I just spoke so much, had let my bloodlust spill, and had my hand placed on the hilt of my sword my face contrasted to red in embarrassment. I calmed down and hid behind the closest person to me, Kurapika.

"Thank you, now, like the young girl said. To bad you have us for your Examiner's this year." Menchi spoke, going to sit down at her bench.

"Buhara, what shall they use." Menchi asked the bigger man behind her.

"The ingredient you will use today is pork!. You may use any type of pork in the Visca Forest." Buhara explained, earning some groans and complaints and more glares, everyone felt the glares. Shutting up.